Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TS trellis's

Posted by nmgirl 8 S.NM (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 12, 11 at 14:36

Look what I found at the TS!
They had just been unloaded from the donation truck. Both are in mint condition ( a little birdie whitewash but that comes right off), have casters, roll easily and the corner planter boxes are removable. It's happy dance time!

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TS trellis's-repost

Something went wrong-reposting photos

Photobucket Photobucket

o
RE: TS trellis's

WOW...now that's being at the right place at the right time! Thoughts on using them? Patio? Inside windows? Have fun! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

nmgirl - Those are wonderful finds. You were so lucky. Please let us see them when you decide how you will use them. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

What a great find! Just amazing that they already have planters so you can put them right to use.

o

Super finds!!

o

Looks like they are pretty tall so will be lovely when they fill in & can block a view or make an area cozy & more private. They look very sturdy too. Jan

o

well, looks like Spring flowers to me....vine....or maybe peas. Even a climbing tomato. Wonderful find.

o

Lucky girl! Those are awesome finds!

o

What a lucky girl you are! Those are great! They'll look great in your garden~

o

Happy spring days are here again!!! Super happy for you. WHAT A FIND!! Enjoy, enjoy!!!

o

Great find!

o

I really like these. Lucky you.

And now I'm wondering about using bifold louvered closet doors like I saw at the Restore and then building triangular boxes for them. Have to think about that idea. Hmmm.

o

What a spectacular find! And in perfect condition, the pair of them. Are they wrought iron? They look it. Looking forward to seeing photos of them in use covered in vines!

o

Those are Wonderful pieces.
I am sure you will find a good place for them!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here