Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flower trellis and new mushroom

Posted by calamity_j z7bc (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 14, 11 at 15:10

Been sick(off work) the last few days, and there has been sunshine, making me wanna play!!! Trellis: Some of my free lumber, leftover white lattice(bought 3 sheets for $5/each), window($1), florecent box($1), another part of the project finished, will add it to the "bigger pic", then the mushroom: Found the topper beside a ts(free/discarded)styrofoam scrounged/free, wiremesh free/discarded.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flower trellis and new mushroom

Trellis came out so nice on both sides, You will have to use it as "room divider" in garden with just low plants climbing on the bottom part so you can enjoy the top part! Mushroom looks like it will be a nice shape, I take it you already used some of that wire mesh in it for strength. Jan

o

Pretty trellises. What did you use for the flowers? My monitor shows everything has some shade of yellow. Did you stain the trellises? Because if you did, they look great. Love the mushroom too. Great finds too!

o

This is how the florecent-ness looked this morning...pic doesn't do justice how funky it looks!!!

Photobucket

o

That looks really good, calamity! What happened to God? (other side?) Definitely brightens up the snow ... but it will really look cool when your vines or whatever you grow up that trellis gets to going & those flower beds in front are a bloomin'! What a view! Love it! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

"What happened to God? (other side?)"-Made me laugh!

Calamity-very cool, great job!

o

Wonderful! And awesome mushroomcap. You have quite a bit of snow! We are getting another foot right now.
Kathy

o

GOD is on the other side, And you have to look up to see HIM, when you are down in the back 40!!! This whole trellis/arbor extravaganza is still a work in progress....

o

It looks even better on your trellis/arbor! I forgot to mention that I liked that sexy fairy in the pics from your work area. She is lovely too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here