o
plate flowers

Posted by doodys 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 5, 11 at 15:22

Here's two that r ready to go outside .Just like the stems.Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: plate flowers

You have quite the lineup there Doody! Nice plate flowers!

o

Love your plate flowers. That yellow one really draws the eye to it!! What is the center of the crystal one? Is it a crystal flower? It looks very nice. Also like the rest of your lineup there. Looks like you are keeping yourself busy. Thanks for sharing with us. Keeps our spirts up knowing that Spring is just around the corner. Your things are beautiful.

o

Love the yellow plate flower, so colorful & neat center. Hope you are going to sell some in a spring fair, so others can enjoy your work! Jan

o

soo pretty! I too love the yellow floweered plate in particular.
Kathy

o

Gosh, everything looks yellow on my monitor! lol It seems to be dying and is driving me nuts. I love both of your plate flowers. Very different from each other but equally as beautiful. Keep those pics coming!

o

I just love plate flowers. Your's are lovely!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here