Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Garden Totems

Posted by marylee_2010 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 19, 11 at 16:08

I have made two more totems. Now I am going to start putting them together two pieces at a time. I bought some glass gems to decorate them. One of these totems has a little ant on top. I bought him today. I thought he was very cute. When spring get here I will be ready for it. - Marylee

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Garden Totems

marylee, they are very, very nice, outstanding job! I love the idea of your little welcome ant on the top of the 2nd one. What a nice piece to come up to on a front porch!!! The colors in both of them are very well coordinated. Thanks for sharing pics of your creations.

o

azcactusflower - Thank you! I put a post on the Crafts & Decorations forum showing two ants I bought today. I am going to use both of them on my totems. I don't have a porch but I do plan to put the welcome totem near the front door.

I am getting better at posting pictures. I went from tiny pictures to gigantic ones. I am still a work in progress. - Marylee

o

Very cute!! Love the ant topper!!

When I save pictures to my pc, it gives me a list of sizes that I want to save the pic as..
I always use email size..

o

Those are going to look great in your garden! Love the ant topper!

o

chevy57red and marlene, thank you and I will try to see about saving my pictures at e-mail size. Thank you for the info. I need all the help I can get. - Marylee

o

Lookin' good, marylee! I like how you used the little pitcher on top & co-ordinated the colors/patterns with the next pc...the flowered pot. They look really nicely porportioned even w/your plates turned downward...you'll appreciate that in your own gardens as the "messiness" of nature is so much less. These 2 will be just GORGEOUS in among your flowers! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Very nice, Like the colors in the top 1 & cute ant & welcome on the 2nd 1. I crocheted that table topper for my mom several years ago. She wanted it folded in half to put on back of loveseat. Worked out well. Jan

o

Jeanne and Jan, Thank you! I crocheted several "pineapple" designs. I think they are my favorites. - Marylee

o

I just LOVE the ant topper. Your totems look very nice and the colors flow together nicely. Enjoyed seeing your pics.

o

Very nice!
Kathy

o

oldcrafty and Kathy - Thank you! Marylee

o

OMG the ant is adorable Marylee!
(I found some of your pics .. hehe)
You have great vision!
Keep posting!
Linda

o

Marylee, your welcome totem with the ant is just delightful.
I'd love to add it to our GJ totem album, but is it possible for you to get a clearer photo? I can use this one but the colors are 'hazy'.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here