Dont throw that away 2#

angie83
13 years ago

Hi new junk only can post 1 pic at time ............{{gwi:132036}}

Comments (17)

• angie83
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sorry I cant seem to load more than 1 pic ...this is my weiner dog planter made out of clorox wipe containers same as boots above I use gallon milk containers for added stuff both planters....
    {{gwi:132037}}

• laneybug
    13 years ago

Omg what a wonder site the boots are to die for!!!!
    Oh and I have a dashund also but he eats more than yours.
    thanks so much for sharing these with all of us.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Wow...those are just as cute as can be! What a fantastic painting job! Thanks for sharing them with us.

• angie83
    Original Author
    13 years ago

hi finally got this pic fixed .Here are my other pic all made of stuff we could just throw away...
    {{gwi:132038}}
    {{gwi:132039}}
    {{gwi:132040}}
    These are selfwatering planters made out of milk jugs same .
    {{gwi:132041}}
    {{gwi:132042}}
    {{gwi:132043}}
    {{gwi:132044}}
    {{gwi:15947}}
    {{gwi:15953}}
    {{gwi:15949}}
    {{gwi:132045}}
    {{gwi:132046}}
    {{gwi:132047}}
    {{gwi:132048}}

{{gwi:15950}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Dont throw that away

• azcactusflower
    13 years ago

The little kiddos are as cute as can be. What little girl would not love to have one of those to put her hair thingies in,crayolas and on and on. they are just as cute as can be. You are quite an artistic lady. Love the doggie and the kitty. They would look so nice sunning on the porch next to a plant. Love them all!!. Thanks for sharing pics with us. Just more ideas to store away for future use.

• kathi_mdgd
    13 years ago

Those are just too cute.and to think most of us just send them to the landfill.You have GR8 talent,and i hope you'll show us more of it.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Kathi

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Wonderful recycling & very creative ideas!!I'm still trying to figure out the boots, I don't see anything pictured that looks like it could end up a toe!! Beautifully painted & great fun projects for home & garden & would really jazz up some of those greenhouses & potting sheds this spring!! TFS Jan

• angie83
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Jan sorry i didnt really give good directions on boots they are spray painted clorox jugs with holes burned in with wood burner tool then i cut the bottem part of boot out of a gallon milk jugs and hot glued it on the clorox bottle ten painted away added concos and the dots are made with a tooth pick to look like ostrage boots very easy if you paint all pieces then gule them was fun to do. here are more pics.
    {{gwi:132052}}
    {{gwi:132053}}
    {{gwi:132054}}
    {{gwi:132055}}
    {{gwi:132055}}
    {{gwi:132054}}
    {{gwi:132056}}

Hope this will help you out hon very easy and grows great herbs in them any questions ill help ya out is confussing to look at but really only looks like a boot from front heheheh. Angie

Here is a link that might be useful: dont throw that away 1#

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Amazing!
    I still say you should put out a book.
    Kathy

• angie83
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thx all I love to make new flower pots alway fun here is my new kids both self watering pots really love that here in summer hehehe

Boy washing dog pot and Watercan Elli

{{gwi:132057}}
    {{gwi:132058}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Dont throw that away 1#

• angie83
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi all here is my planters with plant hehehehe

Angie
    Here is boots with herbs

{{gwi:132059}}
    {{gwi:132060}}

Here is my selfwatering kids

{{gwi:132061}}{{gwi:132062}}
    {{gwi:15945}}

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

angie...you are one talented painter! Great job & great ideas! Love how you're using these in your gardens! WAY CUTE!!! You could be the RECYCLING QUEEN here! TFS! Jeanne S. (love seeing "dirt" ...your herb garden!)

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Those are so adorable! And thank you for the wonderful instructions (knowing full well that we would ask!). lol! I wish I could paint as well as you though. You make the cutest faces. Keep those awesome recycling projects coming!

• sorie6 zone 6b
    13 years ago

OMG those are so cute. I remember the first ones you posted. I agree you should do a book. Like you have time!!tfs the newest ones.

• angie83
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here is my carton kids with my cilantro growing in them only thing id do different is put the water level tape on side not the back.
    Angie

{{gwi:132063}}

{{gwi:132064}}

Here is my dill

{{gwi:132065}}

{{gwi:18855}}

{{gwi:132066}}

{{gwi:15951}}

• shysue
    13 years ago

Those are great! It takes a talented person to be able to see what to make out of each container and your painting is beautiful!

• KingsTable
    12 years ago

Love them all and the ones on the other thread! Awesome job Angie, and thanks for posting the how-to pics as well...very helpful.

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler