Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gnomeo and Juliet

Posted by goldenpond Vero.Beach FL 9b (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 12, 11 at 19:33

A fun must see with gnomes, mushrooms,pink flamingos and such.
Took the 13 year old grandson. CUTE!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gnomeo and Juliet

I'm missing something.

o

goldenpond and r murray - I was missing something. too. Until I remembered that Gnomeo and Juliet is a movie. - Marylee

o

It is a fun animated movie set in garden with two gnomes of different color hats who are in love, I enjoyed seeing the garden art and pretty flowers even if they were cartoonish!
Someone once wrote in about not being able to find young female gnomes,I still haven't found ANY female gnomes.Hoping that the movie will bring them out in stores. And HEY ,if they start giving away little gnomes with Happy meals I am eating at McDonalds!
tanya

o

I so want to go see that movie too!
Love, Jules

o

I really want to see it too. Dh not so enthusiastic.
I want to try to make my own gnomes. I really don't know how. I suppose one could buy a mold and make them out of concrete. If I was really crazy I would make one out of clay then make a mold from it myself. There are tutorials on making molds out of .... drum roll... silicone!
Kathy

o

I love my cement gnome stepping stones! I used a plastic tray in the shape of a christmas elf. I have 15 gnomes that live under my hosta leaves, ceramic picked up at garage sales..I never thought about it, they are all men...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here