Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bowling Ball Garden Accents

Posted by hostabevie 4B Mi (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 2, 11 at 20:45

I'm pretty new to this forum...althought I've done alot of mosaic stepping stones I've never made a bowling ball with mosaics...my question for those of you who have is what adhesive are you using to glue the mosaics, glass etc to the ball...all my stepping stones are done with the designs at the bottom of the form and the cement is put on top of it...so it's not the same...I went to the 2nd hand shop today and picked up some great buys on china to break to use in my first attempt...so please let me know what the best stuff to use is so I can get to trying my hand at this especially now during these cold winter months...thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bowling Ball Garden Accents

Here's one post in the link below ...click on it for instructions. To see others, just type in bowling balls in the search box above & you'll see lots of entries to click on ...lots are in "frequently asked questions."

Have fun ... good luck! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Marble Covered Bowling Ball - FAQ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here