Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Latest GW Trip

Posted by dollydee 7-MS (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 3, 12 at 21:36

Hit up my favorite "barn" today! 40 pieces for $10 :)

Love that place!! I think my fav out of this is the little tiny bee hives, got it to use in a Fairy Garden

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Latest GW Trip

Totem & plate flower heaven!!! Great bargain $$$! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

LOVE that baked goodies stand...wow! Makes me wanna have a tea party!!!

o

I agree. That 3 tier stand is a beauty ! - Laura

o

Great haul! Have fun with it!
Kathy

o

WOW!! you found some good "junk"!!!

o

Envy is a sin -- right now I'm sinning big time. All those pieces are awesome - especially those bee hives ! I feel a GW trip in my near future ---

o

Lots of good things there!
And for a great price!

o

Do you know how hard it is to not buy there daily when it's only a quarter per piece?? I feel like an addict sometimes...LOL But I make sure to get home and mingle the pieces in with my other stash so DH doesn't rib me about having "Toomuchglass"....hahahaha

I need to quit buying glass & figure out what to do about the falling house that I can use for a garden shed...I'll shoot some pix when the rain finally moves out & post them so I can get some feedback from you guys as to what to do as far as trying to save what's there or dismantle/rebuild it.

o

LOVE the boot, and the three flower china plates!

o

Wow...what a haul Dolly! So many cool pieces. The little beehive is really great!

o

Great haul!!

o

I see lots of great pieces coming! You really scored.

o

Yup, get that garden shed built & you can go buy glass every day! LOL! Jeanne S.

o

good haul there wished we had places like that here our gw is too expensive

o

Great find. The glass dish with a lid is probably old. I have one sitting on a dresser with buttons that my grandmother had and she would be close to 110 if she was alive.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here