Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Link to interesting winder garden tour

Posted by threekittens_ia (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 2, 11 at 21:57

Found this via a related post on HGTV dot com today. Perhaps this person also visits this board? I really like the sculptures in the bicycles wheels.

Here is a link that might be useful: Someone's winter garden tour with garden junk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Link to interesting winder garden tour

Uh, make that winter, not winder. ;)

o

I toured her garden -very nice & she really has a green thumb. The recipes for stopping mildew & slugs are great too. I can't use ammonia(too hard to breathe it at all with my lungs) But would be great for large garden. Can't imagine planting all those pots in the ground. Easier than having to divide all the time though. I think she has been on here, name sounds familiar. TFS Jan

o

I really enjoyed her winter tour, thanks for the link.
I like how she has attached whole glass dishes to bicycle wheels, and here metal flowers make me wish I cold weld.
I'll have to check out the other videos another itime, as I'm just checking in quickly b4 I go to work!
Kathy

o

Thank You for posting this....Ahhh, Eye Candy!!! Thoroughly enjoyed this!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here