Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I think they like blue glass!!!

Posted by dollydee 7-MS (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 12 at 0:02

Check out this upcoming estate sale....huge collection of blue glass!!! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: estate sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I think they like blue glass!!!

Looks like a huge collection, but I'm sure it will be pricey------ Laura

o

Wow! I wish I could go just to look. I have never been to a sale like that. Maybe there is something in box behind the door in the kitchen that is affordable!
Kathy

o

I laughed at this....

-NO LARGE PURSES.
-ARMED GUARD ON DUTY

I think you are right they are going to be kind of spendy. I will stick with the Thrift store and Goodwill. I cannot risk putting that kind of money in the garden and breaking my masterpiece.

o

No, I won't be buying any there...just thought it was a cool collection to drool over..LOL Too many nice pieces to put outside.

Marquest...if you look at the other sales posted on the site, that is unfortunately common. Large purses give them room to stash stolen items & and most sellers post guards there now since several have been robbed. Lots of these great sales are in old parts of Memphis and have become dangerous neighborhoods. Some I won't go to without DH with me packing heat!!! Been robbed at gunpoint once (not Memphis), but don't want to chance it happening again!!

o

Oh my gosh!!!! I know I live in such a safe city and I forget many times that it is not everywhere in the US. There are never any auctions held that are not in upscale areas around my area that I know about.

o

I've died and gone to Cobalt Heaven!!!lol! Did you see that cobalt blue head in one of the bedrooms?!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here