Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New garden items

Posted by laurastheme WA (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 6, 11 at 0:16

I can't remember if I have posted some of these previously.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first one hangs on the wall. I have an etsy shop as of last month. Haven't sold anything yet. I know there's a method to promotion and selling. I'm learning

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New garden items

That plate flower is lovely! I also like the blue piece on top of the one totem. It looks like a glass finial.

Good luck with the etsy shop! How would you ship something like the totems? I can see the smaller ones that fit over a pipe or rebar but I always wondered about the bigger ones. You'll have to keep us posted on your progress.

o

Very nice & look like they are little smaller so would be great for those with smaller yards or garden spaces. Jan

o

Also very pretty! Especially love the one with the ceramic birdhouse! Good luck with you Etsy shop...what's the name of it?

o

Laura, these totems and plate flower are really pretty. I like them all. Seeing your flower on the wall makes me think that maybe I can make some plate flowers to put on my privacy fence. I thank you for making me see that possibility. Good luck on Etsy. - Marylee

o

That birdhouse totem is totally delightful. Wishing you a ton of success on Etsy!

hugs, Karen

o

Etsy shop name, PLEASE?! we can help promote you-
and follow Garden Whimsies by Mary- she's helping a bunch of us!

o

Thanks everybody. I've been following Mary. I didn't know if I should put the name of my shop in the post or if it would be considered spam. It's RecycleRoom.

o

Thanks for posting you shop name.

o

Wonderful new pieces, I love the birdhouse one.
Frou

o

Have fun, laura...great totems! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Amazing - thanks for sharing!
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here