Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
laurastheme

More new items

laurastheme
13 years ago

Here are a few more. I promised my husband I would give up the garden art but I have to use up the glass that I have in stock don't I??

{{gwi:132592}}

{{gwi:132593}}

{{gwi:132594}}

{{gwi:132595}}

Comments (10)

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

All pretty! I'm a sucker for teapots so I love your blue and yellow teapot totem (love that color combination too). The angel sitting on that tealight holder fits just perfectly. And your plate flower has some unusual pieces and colors. Great job!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Lovely, the blue & yellow is my favorite as I like the way it looks so cheery with the greenery. Good Luck with your shop!! Jan

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Just lovely Laura! And what is it with these husbands who ask their wives to give up something they love doing?? Don't understand that....I guess I'm just spoiled by a DH who helps fuel my junk collecting flame.

Great creations!

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

laura, I love your totems and plate flower. Of course, you have to use up your stock. You don't want to waste all those goodies. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

• chelcass
    13 years ago

Humph! Hubby wants you to quit your hobby. What hobby is he going to give up?? Sorry some men just P--s me off. Laura you items are beautiful. I have two sheds full of glassware, junk, etc. plus more then a few items in the garage/hubby's workshop. He wouldn't dare tell me to quit! I'd skin him alive..........LOL and he knows it!!

Actually he is getting to be as good a junk collector as me. I have trained him well............ :)

Hugs Chelcass

• dollydee
    13 years ago

Laura...These are adorable!!! Great job, love the cherub :)

I'm with Chelcass, the minute my DH tells me that I have to quit junkin'...I'll tell him he has to give up online gaming with his buddies! Not gonna happen...LOL

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...I know I sure am. Mom is getting better everyday and I scored some great finds at an estate sale yesterday. Will posts pics later.

Dee

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

ohhhh, I LOVE your Cherub! I have a small collection of them but they stay inside ;o).

I hope you don't give up your garden art, you are toooo talented.
    hugs, Karen

• laurastheme
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks all. I was ready to give it up a few months ago, too, because I was having to tiptoe through the glassware to get to my file cabinet when I was gluing like crazy getting ready for a craft show. The mess was even driving me crazy. I don't think I'll do any more craft shows (well, maybe one this spring) because it's getting to be too much for an old lady like me. I've bought a few more pieces of glassware lately to go with what I already have. I probably won't give it up completely. I want to maybe do more wall flowers. Depends what sells.

I also hope to make some cast leaves and mushrooms. Something a little smaller than the totems and birdbaths. Things that I can store outside....like on the bottom shelf of my potting shed. That will make DH happy. And hope to get into some other type of crafts, like altered art.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Good for you, laura! These are beautiful & I say, you go with what you love to do...Never too old! I'm also a fan of "altered art" ...love doing tags into bookmarks/use old photos...boxes, etc....so have fun w/that, too!

I love your little angel one here! TFS! Jeanne S.

• LindaArb
    13 years ago

Hi..I'm new to this site and I just LOVE your work! I just made my first batch of totems and I thought that one was enough but I couldn't stop, they are so much fun and sooo relaxing. Thanks for the nice pics & look forward to more ;)
    Linda

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?