2nd Pic

Posted by LindaArb none (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 11, 11 at 10:30

Let's try this.

Image link: 2nd Pic (38 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2nd Pic

Linda, those are so pretty and cute. I love your little mouse. You certainly have a flare for totem making. - Marylee

o

Thanks Marylee, I actually used the Kitty & Mouse Totem for a teaparty I held at my home last week and like you everyone loved the mouse. It will remain an indoor only totem :) Linda

o

They are both so cute!!!

o

Thanks Puggranny, I have the real life version also :)

o

Adorable!

o

Beautiful. Especially like the black & white.

o

TYVM both of you :)

o

These are both adorable! The cat tea pitcher is really cute and you little mouse makes it purrfect! Great job!

o

Cats and teapots ... my favorite collectibles! What a great idea to add the little mouse. Love 'em both! Keep 'em coming :^)

o

Too cute!! I have a cat totem in the works as well :)

o

Fantastic. I can't get over how creative you are with the totems, and the great pieces you find to use.

Now I've got to work on updating our Totem album again.
LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

Well, aren't those the "cat's meow"? I love them, the color combination is great, especially the black and white with the pink. Great job!
Frou

o

Love all your totems. Espcially the little touches like adding the mouse with the cat teapot.
Your color combnations are very nice. Gets us all wanting to dig in and start creating!! Thanks for sharing with us. Keep the pics coming, we love to look an drool!!!

o

LoL, Thank you all for the nice words!
Today I was out shopping and our local LW store had polka dot bowls & mugs 50% off (.40) and I grabbed a few!
Gonna make a few Eater Totems :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here