Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Totems

Posted by puggranny Zone 8 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 9, 11 at 10:53

Been working hard!!

Here is a link that might be useful: http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr352/rebing1964/Totems/100_0081.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Totems

Trying to load pics

Here is a link that might be useful: http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr352/rebing1964/Totems/

o

You have been working hard. Those are really neat. I think the sunflower one is my favorite. I like yellow. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

Very nice!! Love the one with the sunflower and the one with the Strawberry pitcher. Can you tell me what you put in your totems to make them stay straight on the post?

o

Still working on the keeping straight when i figure it out i will let you know

o

Those are all great. I like the yellow one too, it looks like a ladies hat. I too have problems keeping them straight. I try to use the bud vases with smaller necks and then find a pole that fits tightly.
Frou

o

Those are all adorable. What cute ideas you have.

I've mentioned in past years about my totems and the stakes. I wrap bubblewrap around the rebar, keeps the bottom vase safe as well as pads it so it fits snug on the stake.

hugs, Karen

o

They look good enough to eat! Would be great in a cafe! (the food ones) Nice work! Jan

o

Yummy!

o

NICE, VERY NICE!! Love the way you combine colors and items. Thanks for letting see your creations.

o

Thanks for sharing those lovely creations!
I've not made a totem on a stake before so do you fasten the end of the stake to the vase with glue?
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here