o
wind chimes & dingle-dangle

Posted by mommyandme2 10 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 1, 12 at 11:47

Saw this on Pinterest:

Photobucket

So, I made this out of bits of rescued hardware:

Photobucket

This is my 1st dingle dangle, using some of my rescued copper wire. The color scheme is brick red & black.

Photobucket

--- Laura
"Turning the Roadside Litter of McAllen TX into Works of Art"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wind chimes & dingle-dangle

I like them! The larger one makes me wonder about possibly making a similar hanging sculpture designed to hold actual servicable keys, house and car keys that are still in use.

The copper wire and bead danglie is really nice too.

o

Those will really move in the wind & look great! Love the heart shape you added to the red 1 . I was waiting for a friend today & picked up a drill bit in good shape, 4 pine cones & a nice button from the ground while I waited for her to get there. Nothing to make a wind-chime with tho! I probably have plenty of stuff in garage if I ever get time to clean out. I know I have some strange stuff out there. Neighbors moved & left a box of stuff I could use around the house & stuff I had no idea what it was for, maybe a chime!! Jan

o

I've been saving keys to no where from work. This would be a cool way to use them, thanks.
Kathy

o

Good job on the dangles!
I have lots of 'things' just a
problem with procrastenation.

o

love them all hmmmmmm got lots of keys and doo dads

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here