Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fairy Gardens

Posted by atokadawn 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 25, 14 at 12:10

I am doing a spring fest show sale. I am doing fairy gardens, need help pricing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fairy Gardens

Here is #2.

o

It will only let me do one at a time.

o

This is going to take time...

o

Last one for now.

o

They are adorable. Wish I could help with pricing I really don't know. Hopefully someone with experience selling fairy gardens will chime in!
Kathy

o

Your fairy gardens are really cute! Thanks for sharing them with us. You need to type in "fairy gardens" in the search bar at the bottom of the page and you will see a bazillion shown by Luv2click. She is the QUEEN of fairy gardens. Go to her page and send her an email. I'm sure she'll be willing to help you out. Good luck with your sale too.

o

Can't help you with pricing but I can say I'd have a hard time picking a favorite as they are all just adorable! Very creatively put together and I would expect you will do good.

o

I love fairy gardens, but haven't made any in a very long time. Cant help with pricing--haven't done shows in a long time.

o

Here is mine:

o

Maybee....your fairy garden is REALLY cute! Love all of the little accessories in there. Where do you find such cute things?

o

So cute Maybee. You had fun with it. I too wonder where you found all the smalls.
Kathy

o

They really are cute. No idea on pricing. Sorry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here