Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Luna....Will these work??

Posted by chelcass Z7 Tennessee (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 14, 11 at 12:28

Luna, I think I have what you are looking for. Be happy to pop these in the mail to you. Let me know what you think.

Image link: Luna....Will these work?? (26 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Luna....Will these work??

I sure wish I had my camera! The end of the saw where the eye would go is kind of small. I don't think the eyebrows would fit. But they do make the eyes look evil! I have some green half marbles like that. I thought they looked like cat eyes. Never thought to make them evil looking with the squiggles.

I wondered if I could take some clear half marbles and paint a pupil on the back of them. Kind of make them look like reptile eyes. Maybe paint it red with a black slit of a pupil. Has anyone tried something like that?

Thanks for the offer and the idea!

o

Sounds like a idea. You may need to seal the paint somehow so the glue doesn't destroy it.

Does the squiggles have to be totally on the saw? Like maybe just the ends and the rest above the saw to give it a raised eyebrow effect.

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Glad to have helped.

o

I like the 'eyes'!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here