Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello old friends and new

Posted by garden2garden z8 FL (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 29, 13 at 12:29

It's been a while since I posted anything it just got too hard with dial up etc, etc. Got a different pc and with GW's new format seems much easier for me to post pics now. I just tested one and it worked fine, so here's one I already had. It was taken around St. Patricks day. I think Top O' The Mornin' To Ya'! every time I see it. Old timers may recognize these guys I've posted them before. It's been a few years. They are minus some wings and toes now but they just keep on giggling and whispering to each other like they know a secret that I don't. You don't think they're laughing at me do you? :)
Hope you all have a good day, I'm going to try to get some more pics of some things I've been wanting to share. Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello old friends and new

Donna, good to see you back with us. I love these little guys!

o

• Posted by sorie6 5 colorado (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 30, 13 at 22:26

Welcome back. Cute!! Love that it looks like he is whispering!!

o

Very cute! Glad to have you back & love pics! Jan

o

Glad you can join us again Donna!

o

Very St Paddy's day!
Kathy

o

Welcome back! I love your little gargoyles! very cute!

o

hey all. i am just popping back in wasn't on much last year due to health issues. still got 'em but trying to live with it, lol. i will enjoy browsing through the new stuff.

o

Love it, garden2garden...glad you can share some pics more easily ... Jeanne S.

o

Oh Those cheeky muffins!!! Up to No-Good-nics I'd say! I must have a pair hiding around my yard...I'm sure they are responsible for the items that go missing around here...now where did I set those pruners down....found a year later all nice and rusty!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here