Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
azcactusflower

Pic for Purplemoon

azcactusflower
13 years ago

Purplemoon, I took another pic of froggie totem outside. It does show up better.

{{gwi:133591}}

Thanks for the suggestion.

Comments (13)

• sorie6 zone 6b
    13 years ago

OMG that is the cutest!!

• rock_oak_deer
    13 years ago

How adorable! That's a fun totem.

• User
    13 years ago

That is just so cute. I love the little red gems added to the edge of the clear glass.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Thank you, that looks so good. I'll get the Totem album
    updated tonight hopefully.

Where did you find those neat flowers to use? They are ceramic aren't they?

hugs, Karen

• azcactusflower
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes, Karen, they are ceramic flowers. I cut them off an old wreath I bought at a yardsale. It had birds, butterflys, flowers and little metal leaves. I cut them all off and saved them in my stash of things. Never know when one can use all those little odd things. I've had them for awhile and finally found a use for the flowers.

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

I didn't think it was possible for it to look cuter but it does outside! Makes the red globs sparkle and those adorable frogs show up better. I can only imagine how much purplemoon is coveting that totem for her frog garden. he-he

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Looks great right where it's at now! LOL! Cute! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Yep, Luna, I'm definitely coveting this. Jeslousy is a sin and I'm sinnin' away here. LOL. Since its here in the state of AZ, I might have to go Frog Hunting one night.
    ;o)
    Meanwhile, on the TOP of my Too Long to Do List I'm putting Frog Totem. I have two totems with Frog toppers, but they don't hold a candle to this. I'm hoping Dollar Tree will get cute frogs back in like last year. I got 3 that I love, but I want to keep them where they are now.
    I'll find some glass froggies soon hopefully, and then I'm going to be an unabashed copy cat. Tho I doubt mine will have ceramic flowers, I'd probably break anything I tried to cut like Cactus did her's.
    like that. LOL.

Its nice to feel inspired again. Thanks Cactus!
    hugs, Karen

• tehuti
    13 years ago

I usually don't comment on dish totems but you have done a really wonderful job on this one.

Great!

Robert

• nanatricia
    13 years ago

Yep I just love this tot.!!!!!!!!!

• azcactusflower
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you all for your generous compliments. I love it too. Thanks to all the totems I have seen here, they are certainly an inspiration. They set my brain to percolating ideas!!!! Hope to make a few more totems in the coming weeks. Thanks again.

• quidam2
    13 years ago

I am usually not fond of totems, but I find yours very cute and it makes me smile.

• chevy57red
    13 years ago

One of the cutest I have seen!! I may have to go frog hunting with Purplemoon!!

Karen, They do have some frogs out at 99 cent stores here in Mesa.

I picked up a few last week to do something with for my daughter.

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery