Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cow Totem

Posted by LindaArb none (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 24, 11 at 15:07

Okay, another :)
I thought I'd put a hens-and-chick on top and put this in the rustic part of my garden.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cow Totem

Linda, that is so cute. You take such good pictures, too. Do you have room for all those totems and plate flowers or do you sell them? Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

Cute, cute, cute! Love this one....such great detail!

o

Linda, I love the containers you used with the moo moo cow. They all coordinate so nicely. The colors go very well together. Love it! The little mug at the bottom is a nice touch. I think your hens and chicks will love their new home. It will fit in very well in the rustic part of the garden. Thanks for sharing.

o

Adorable! Jan

o

What a great combination! Love that cow on the top. What was it in a past life?

o

I really like that. You've given me ideas for different types of things to use in totems. Love the use if the cow and the milk container together.

o

Very Nice, I love your cow and the milk jar.

o

How cute is that? I love the cow theme going on with it. Great job!
Frou

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here