15 years ago

{{gwi:134250}}

Dangled Ear Rings

{{gwi:134251}}

Comments (30)

• goldenpond
    15 years ago

OH MY OH MY its ROSIE!
    Well no shes too dolled up how great is ahe?
    Oh those dratted hurricanes,well at least I can enjpy all you folks glass treasures

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

That is so cute! I love it.

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I gave her a little TEXAS 'flash trash' look. Those were my ear rings!!!! Oh yes I did. And I have a matching belt, and cowgirl hat. They have been in the closet waiting for rodeo time for my grand daughter.

• Barbara Kelly
    15 years ago

That is a beautiful girl. What darling Texas trashy earrings..

Very cute.

Is it my imagination or are we just getting a lot more creative lately?

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

What a riot! Love your lady.
    kathy

• katishooked
    15 years ago

Oh OH Miss Susie, your garden lady is too cool. Fancy she is, and a beauty. Wonderful imagination.

Kathy

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Well, how cute with her pink hat and blue eyes, and those chandelier earrings!!! Yep, you're definitely on a creative streak SusieRose! ~tenderlee

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Her big nose takes after my side of the family. (Me)

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Well, your garden lady looks so happy! LOVE the earrings! She is looking quite summery wearing them!

• barnbatt
    15 years ago

She is absolutely lovely... If you can please explain exactly how you have assembled her. Not with the accessories but with her body and head. Her head a vase turned upside down and her hat is a bowl but there has to be something between.. what??? What did you use as her collar???

Just great...
    Thanks
    barnbatt

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Barnbat- Her coller is the bottom piece of a china powder box or jewelry catch-all. People who hand-paint china order these pieces. A saucer would have worked just fine but I was using what I had instead of going shopping. The bottom plate under the blue vase is one of those "I love Mother" gift plates turned upside down. Thanks for your kind comments. susie

• toomuchglass
    15 years ago

I just burst out laughing because it's awesome !!! She's just like you ------ always making us smile !!!!

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    15 years ago

SHE'S HO-OT- SHE'S HO-0T (singing loud and off-key)!

;0)

• barnbatt
    15 years ago

susiewantsroses

what's under the bowl that helps attached the head?

barnbatt

• Bright199
    15 years ago

I have to chime in on this one!!! She is totally awsome!!! Sor bright and colorful!!! I want some of those earrings! And that pink bowl is to die for!

• akup_a
    15 years ago

SusieRose: did you buy her lashes or cut them out yourself? You're creations always gives me a grin.
    Vickie

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Barnbatt-
    Under the bowl is the actual bottom of the vase. If you use your mind to turn her head upside down you will see one of those cheap little vases that are around everywhere.

• jitterbug4756
    15 years ago

OM Goodness, she is just adorable Susie. And i just love the flashy jewelry. Looks like a real southern lady, ready for lunch out with the girls.
    She is just a HOOT !!!

• leveta
    15 years ago

Look's like she's ready for a nite on the town...Very wimsy...love it...

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

She looks like a very, very cute clown to me! I can see a group of the girls clowning around in the garden together. What a great way to use those crazy earrings we used to wear in the day! he-he Yes, I have a jewelry box full of them too. Now I have some ideas for getting rid of them. Thanks for sharing her and the giggles!

• laurastheme
    15 years ago

She's SO cute, wild and awesome!!! I love her. The earrings are stunning!

• nanagrandma
    15 years ago

This little lady is my kind of "gal" she loves "Bling" I luv all things that go Bling. The more bling the better! LOL ;(*o*);

• cait1
    15 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA She's WONDERFUL!!!! I'm curious about her lashes, too. Are they painted on?

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The eye lashes are plastic (from my doll making supplies). They are like a giant plastic sequin material. susie

• roxanne777
    15 years ago

She's so cute !!! I want to make one for my mom.She'd love it ! Thanks for the inspiration :)

• roxanne777
    14 years ago

OMGosh !!! Love her !!! I'll have to make one for my mom.She will love it,I'm sure.I'll start gathering her 'parts' tomorrow.Thanks for sharing :)

• donnainnc_2008
    14 years ago

oh my gosh I just love her oh no another to do on my list

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Bump

• greensuzq
    13 years ago

Thank you for bumping this up. TOO CUTE. Now I have to make a couple of these too. And yes, I have some earrings that would be perfect for these. Have A Great Day!

• sorie6 zone 6b
    13 years ago

Bump again!!!
    I just love her and with my glass bird bath supplies I've got some stuff to make one. Dang I just sold all my half marbles at our garage sale, but saw some at a sale last week. So I'll find some more!! THANKS for the inspiration!!