Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ladybug totem

Posted by azcactusflower 10 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 29, 11 at 16:35

I love ladybugs!! Found the boots and the ladybug at a gw store. Thought they would make a cute totem. Colorful anyway! It will certainly show up in the garden.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ladybug totem

this is so cute. my little grand-daughter loves ladybugs.

o

azcactusflower, that is adorable. I love it. - Marylee

o

That is too cute for words.

o

Love it !! Too cute!!!

o

Love it! I really like how people are adding little things on their totems like your flower with the lady bug. It really adds something to the totem. I guess that means I will have to be on the look out for small knicknacks! This totem is so unique and adorable!

o

Cactus, you are the Queen of Cute Totems! I thought your frog one was really delightful, but this is over-the-top CUTE.
You sure find neat stuff to use on your totems!!

hugs, Karen

o

Very creative...it'll look great in the garden.

o

How did you manage to find just the perfect pieces? Your totem is delightful!

o

Very cute!! It brings a smile to your face and will look very happy in your garden!

o

Adorable! But the "boots" were they ceramic? Can't imagine regular rain boots being treated so they would hold all that weight. Jan

o

Love it, Very colorful. Will really stand out in your garden expecially when the sun shines on it. Great Idea!

o

OMG --- it's fantastic ! One look and it made me smile ear to ear .......... You did great !!!

o

Thank you ladies! I enjoy adding little touches to the totems. sunnyca, the boots are ceramic. I just happened to come across both the boots and the ladybug at gw. Of course you ladies know how our little junker brains work, I started thinking how they would work in a totem!!! The mini ladybugs are buttons I happened to have laying around in my junk. chelcass, I was thinking the same thing, the colors will really stand out among the green in my garden.

o

Love, Love, Love it!!

o

It can't go without saying "Cute as a bug" and even better. I saw some of the boots at DG and was really tempted, but I could never top your darling totem.
Frou

o

Gotta say I've seen some really cute totems but would have to say this one is my all time favorite. It just simply puts a smile on my face.

o

Thats really sweet! Love it.
Kathy

o

omg I have just fell in love with my first totem !!!!
I have just added a ladybug spot to my many garden settings.
Now I will have to make my first totem.I have been looking at those on here, but now yours just speaks to me lol, Thanks for the inspiration,great job.

o

Cactus, I love ladybugs that is definetly on my copy machine.
My friends call me connon (it' a real good coppier)LOL

You did a awesome job on that one!!!!
Carmen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here