Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mini bird bath

Posted by LindaArb none (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 23, 11 at 17:13

Got the gluin bug today and made this mini easter bird bath.
I have a few more pieces drying and I'll post pics tomorrow.
Linda :)
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mini bird bath

That is just adorable. How tall is it?

I'm big on holiday decorating, and love Easter ideas. This is a WINNER!

hugs, Karen

o

That is absoutely PRECIOUS and CUTE beyond words!!!! Just in time for spring and Easter.The color combinations are perfect. Thanks for posting a pic. Can hardly wait to see what else you have created.

o

Linda, my first thought when I saw your birdbath was, "That is precious!" I agree with everything the ladies have said. You are so creative! - Marylee

o

Precious is the right word to describe this. I love it!

o

Sooo sweet. and what a clever idea.
Kathy

o

Love the purplish pink color & cute bunny, think I would use it in enclosed patio as would be hard to keep clean outside in yard. So exquisite! Jan

o

How adorable! I love bunnies and the two floral pieces sure are pretty. I agree with purplemoon that this is a wonderful Easter piece.

o

Thank you all for your encouraging words!

Karen, the b/b is approximately 16".

In the pic the flowers out front look like silk but they are actually old shower curtain hooks that hub took apart for me. A few broke so I just "layered" them.

Have a great day :)

o

I am a sucker for any kind of bunny, so this is right up my alley. I really like the idea of mini totems and birdbaths, I always think I have to make things huge and there are so many great inexpensive pieces of glass out there. Very, very cute!
Frou

o

Love Love Love it....and sooooo ready for spring!

o

Really nice...love the springy colors!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here