Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Awesome yard sale finds

Posted by chelcass Z7 Tennessee (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 17, 11 at 17:53

I got this fish and a dragonfly done in half marbles at a yard sale for 3.00 for the two of them. Having a problem resizing so I will post the fish and do the dragonfly a bit later.

Image link: Awesome yard sale finds (33 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Awesome yard sale finds

chelcass,doesn't it feel good when you find such awesome items and PRICE at a yardsale? The fish is beautiful and I imagine the butterfly is too. Looks like your yard is going to be looking REALLY GOOOOOOOOD this spring and summer. Happy for you!!!!!

o

ps. the fish looks like this on both sides. To think I talked her down from 4.00 for both of them...........Shame on me!! lol

got a bunch of other awesome stuff I will try and resize the pictures and post.

Also.....geeeeeeeeeeeeesh I almost forgot I got two of the small satellite dish from her for ***FREE*****. Yikes! this never happens to me. My poor neighbor we had her Rav4 stuffed to the roof with all my *junk* :)

o

I love that fish. The dragonfly with the red gems is pretty also. I can't wait for yard sales to start. Another couple of months for us.

o

chelcass, that fish is great. You were so lucky to get such good prices. I am really anxious for garage sales to start here. - Marylee

o

AWESOME FINDS! You are one lucky girl! Can't wait to see the other pictures!

o

The fish is going out by the pond. He is really awesome. Whoever made him and the dragonfly did a awesome job. Did I say Awesome....................

o

ohhhh, that fish will be cool by your pond...I was thinkin' of how good he'd look by mine! LOL! Jeanne S.

o

Love your fish! And what a steal. lol! I can't wait for rummage sale season to begin around here. Hurry up and post your dragonfly pic!

o

You found LOTS of great stuff at the yard sales this time!

I didn't find much at the sale I went to this past weekend. Cost me $2 to get in and I spent 3.10. Usually at this sale there are many things at good buys, but not so much this time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here