Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
shabby chic critter feeder

Posted by gardencraze 9b winter garden FL (cmcginnis3@cfl.rr.com) on
Mon, Mar 28, 11 at 18:00

This is my take on the critter feeder I saw on one of the post about a year ago.
Sorry I'm all shabby chic LOL. Silly me I gave to someone that liked it. Gettin ready to do some more for the Spring Fling Garden Show in my home town April 9th & 10th.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: shabby chic critter feeder

That is so sweet. I love the addition of the crystal.

Max

o

WOW and WOW!!! That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I am just drooooooling over it!!!! Keep those ideas coming.
Thanks for showing us that little beauty.

o

Very pretty! Love the "water" droplet too!

o

I absolutely LOVE love this forum!!!! I was away for about a year and I missed it so. Lost my job so now I'm bumin again. (don't tell but I love it ) so I'm back to my favorite thing creating, have a show in April and almost everything I'm selling I learnd to make here.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Ok back to the exchange forum need to trade some plants HeHeHe Hugs, Carmen

o

So cute love this.

Angie

o

Beautiful! Can't decide if I'd prefer to keep it in the house or put it in the garden. Welcome back and keep up the great work!

o

Love it! Good luck with your spring sale!! Welcome back too! Jan

o

That is so pretty. I love it. Good luck with your sale. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

thank you ladies, I be posting some pix of some other cute stuuf I made.
hugs, Carmen

o

That is BEAUTIFUL, Wow! I saw something similar years and years ago and loved the idea. For an inside decoration, which is where I'd definitely keep this one of yours!

I am on the Holiday Forum also, may I share your photo with them? It would be a great Spring or Easter decoration!

hugs, Karen

o

Yes of course :o) I didn't know about the holiday forum so that's an even trade wouldn't you say LOL
Headed for the hiliday forum...... If anybody needs help in making one I'll be happy to share.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here