Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello

Posted by lacensuch 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 19, 13 at 18:10

Hello everyone,
It's been eons since I have been here. Things look a little different but the creativity still amazes me. I am a long time junquer or if my husband has his say...junker. Love garage sales and of course the local thrift stores. I had to take a hiatus...Life got in the way...but I am recently retired and ready for spring and of course summer to go out and explore and work my garden. I look forward to seeing all of your fabulous posts.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello

Welcome back!

o

Glad things have settled down & you can get back on. It's been quiet here last few months. Winter blahs or weather keeping folks from getting out & having fun creating for the garden. Spring has just arrived so the weatherman says & I think over 80 degrees here today! So that will get everybody going soon. Jan

o

Welcome back! I think we are ALL ready for spring! I know that my garden and all of my stash is calling my name. Hope to see lots of new posts and creations this spring.

o

Thanks for the welcome back! It indeed has been a beautiful weekend here in Northern California. Got my seeds started and the garden beds all ready. It's supposed to rain here during the week. That's okay. We need it. For now I'll be happy talking to my veggie seedlings and giving them a pep talk to GROW! Happy day everyone.

o

Welcome back from me too!
I have been missing for the past few weeks myself.
My computer has been messed up,and I have missed
being here.
Be glad when spring is finally here for Good.
Happy Easter!

o

Welcome back lacensuch. Its great to be able to have the time to work on things, isn't it. Hope your garden is comming along. It's been spring by me for a couple months now, I'm glad the rest of you are finally catching up and able to get outside. Looking foreward to seeing your fabulous posts, also :) Donna

o

Still waiting for Spring weather here, lace! Cold, rainy but this pussy willow is bloomin'! Will be back outside gardening soon, hopefully! Welcome back! Enjoy your GJ gardening! ;-) ~~Jeanne S

o

Welcome back! Enjoy your retirement!! Fill your free time with lots of Garden Junk projects--and share pictures with the rest of us. JLily

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here