Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here is the rest of the items

Posted by chelcass Z7 Tennessee (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 17, 11 at 18:47

I wish I knew how to post all the pictures at once.... :(

Image link: Here is the rest of the items (36 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here is the rest of the items

That is beautiful with the red gems.

o

Okay....now you're just bragging! ;-)

Too pretty!

o

chelcass, that dragonfly is awesome! - Marylee

o

I almost fainted when I saw the dragonfly. They are next to impossible to find. Somebody welded this and did a awesome job. :( I'm sorry Marlene I know you love dragonflies also.

ps. he's already hanging on the front of the house, I love him that much.

o

To post a pic in the body of your message (this is how it works with Photobucket, anyway:

Under your pic (in PBucket) click on the 3rd line down which reads HTML code...you should see it a popup in that box that says "copied." (if not, right click on it & choose "copy")

Then go to the body of your message you are typing & right click & choose "paste."

You can repeat this above process for however many pics you want to post...you just need an in-between empty space when you "paste" them in your body of post...(you can get that space by hitting "return" on your keyboard.

It will show up as "gibberish" (we call it) but when you are done typing your message & hit "preview message" the pic itself will show up in that next window so you can "send message."

Hope this helps, chelcass. Jeanne S.

o

Awesome Dragonfly! You sure hit the jackpot.

hugs, Karen

o

I love the tray and the dragonfly. Both were great finds.
Frou

o

Thanks Jeanne I don't use Photo Bucket. I download directly from my hard drive. Next time I will have to upload to PB and give it a try.

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 18, 11 at 16:51

I love the dragon fly too. Great find!!

o

Well, I forgot to say above, I LOVE the dragon fly, too! You got lots of GREAT "stuff" ...GJ! Have fun! Jeanne S.

o

What a load of BARGAINS you found!!!!! All of them will look beautiful wherever you display them. The dragonfly is especially pretty.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here