Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oops! almost forgot this one

Posted by chelcass Z7 Tennessee (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 17, 11 at 19:10

Again 50 cents...............Sigh!

Image link: Oops! almost forgot this one (57 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oops! almost forgot this one

I love that! It would look perfect on my storage shed.

o

LOVE these too! Very lacy looking....

o

chelcass, Very nice. I like that the designs are cut out on the stars. That just adds a little extra. I love stars. - Marylee

o

Thanks all, I love anything with sun, moon or stars. These have the paint peeling off so I will scrape off all I can and re-paint. All of these will go on my craft shed when we build it this year.

o

You hit the jackpot, chelcass! I am lovin' everything I've seen on your posts that you found! I love sun, moon, stars GJ, too! Will be great on your shed! Jeanne S.

o

Oooooo...aaaaaah! They are lovely just the way they are. I wonder, would lights fit behind them? They would be very pretty lit up.

o

Some really great finds girl!!! :)

I have the same stars in red and blue hanging on the side of our shed.... but I paid way more than 50 cents for them...way to go!!
Photobucket

o

I love stars also! They will really dress up your shed! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here