Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
blue bottle give-away in Mpls, MN

Posted by leaveswave (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 19, 11 at 20:12

>> Four blue wine bottles (1 is shorter than the other 3).
>> Must pick up in Plymouth or St Louis Park.
>> They go to the first person to stop by (not contact me).
>> If still here on the 24th, they go in the trash (can't recycle blue in my city).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: blue bottle give-away in Mpls, MN

Sit them on your curb...I bet they'll disappear. Jeanne S.

o

They will disappear quicker then you can say "cobalt blue" if you do what jeannespines advises you to do. They won't linger long!!!!!

o

I'd have my nephew in Minneapolis grab them for me, but the last time he was at my house he told me cobalt glass was the gateway drug to being a hoarder. I don't think he'd get them for me.

o

Too bad I'm so far away or I'd grab them. Around here, we have a magical telephone pole in the alley behind the house. Anything you put near it disappears overnight! I bet there is a pole near your home that does the same thing.

o

Sigh! I too would love to have them but atlas I am in Tenn. Have you posted them on Freecycle, bet they go in a heartbeat! Also Craigslist under their *free* section.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here