Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dollydee_gw

My latest finds

dollydee
13 years ago

Found the rooster ($15), butterfly (3rd pic)($4), picket fence($4), and baluster post ($1) at an estate sale yesterday. I love the rooster!

My best find was a doll I went to get, she was $85 and I already sold her for $975!! WooHoo!

The other items are TS finds, most were 49-99 cents.

{{gwi:135344}}

{{gwi:135345}}

{{gwi:135346}}

{{gwi:135347}}

{{gwi:135348}}

{{gwi:135349}}

Comments (13)

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Having trouble getting some of your pictures to load Dolly...not sure why, but the treasures I see are looking good. I'll try back later and see if the others will load.

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

dollydee, you certainly got a lot of "treasures". Very nice. Congrads on your doll! What is the last item? - Marylee

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Nice Haul. Especially the price you sold that doll for.
    WOW, absolutely fantastic.

I like all your goodies, but am drawn to the red swan thinking what a neat totem topper that would be.

hugs, Karen

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

I can see why you fell in love with that chicken! I love it! But then that bug and rusty butterfly are great too. I see a lot of glass flowers in your future. I guess your doll purchase more than paid for it all!

What is that last thing pictured?

• chevy57red
    13 years ago

Nice score on the doll!!

Love the glassware - great colors!!

• dollydee
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Karen, great minds think alike! When I found the swan, totem topper was exactly what I thought! The ceramic frog and angel will be toppers also.

The last item intrigued me, I'm not sure what it is/was?? Looks like it could have had a mirror maybe and the piece in front held a candle. I thought it might possibly work as a gazing ball stand

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Love the rooster & both butterflies & all the great plates & totem toppers! I thought that last thing might be a seat with a iron almost circular seat probably with a round lightly padded circle with 4 things that attach over the iron piece(saw something on that order once but maybe not strong enough or big enough to be that-kind of ice cream parlor look). Great plant stand anyway! That was some doll!!What a weekend you had!! Jan

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Lots and lots of goodies, lucky, lucky you. I adore the rooster.
    Frou

• sweetkountry
    13 years ago

I love the rooster, but I am most drawn to the last pic the iron thingy, I don't know what that was but it has so much potential!

• jlily
    13 years ago

I love all of your finds. But especially the rooster, and the last iron thing. Isn't it odd I don't know what it is-but I would sure like to figure something out with it.ENJOY!! Jlily

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

Gotta cast my vote as liking the rooster the best. Lots of unique totem toppers.....somehow my trips to the TS always has me thinking totems.....just gotta force myself to get busy and quit buying till I do get some made.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Yay!! I finally could see the rooster picture! And he was worth the wait....great haul! You ARE a lucky lady!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

1st & last pics are my fav items, too! That rooster is something to crow about! That last pc I could see some sort of figurine on ... or a cement ball ... or a potted plant...looks cool. Looks like you hit the $$$ jackpot at that estate sale!
    TFS! Jeanne S.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?