Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One more question for the old gang

Posted by sophiemae z8b FL (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 19, 14 at 22:17

Do any of y'all remember who did the 'under the sea' garden? She was a welder, as I recall, and did some really amazing things. I'd love to see the pics of that fishy garden again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One more question for the old gang

I remember that but not sure if I Printed it or not.....
I would like to see it again too!

o

I remember this. The blue octopus.
Always wanted to make one.........cheryl

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue Octopus

o

Nona, if I can find the disks of pics from my old, old, old computer, I just *might* have saved it.

Cheryl, I love that octopus! I'll be scrounging the sheds for something for tentacles.

I googled similar images and came across something wonderful! Not sure who it belongs to, but I did recognize some of the pics. :D

Here is a link that might be useful: photobucket junk album

o

Nona!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: BOAT planted by nonacook

o

Lucy. Her name was Lucy. I found a picture of a bird she welded made of Garden Tools in my 'archives' but I haven't found the aquarium garden yet. It was wonderful.

o

Sophie, I still have the boat. It is fiberglass and is beginning to crack some, but it looked good last year, with begonias, caladiums, and petunias. Right now it is BARE. I bought petunias and other things, and then we had more weather in the 30s so I haven't planted yet!

I remember Lucy and her welding and hated it when she stopped posting.

o

I just sent Lucy a PM through Facebook. I don't know that she goes on it much, but we'll see :)

o

I finally found the disk that had Lucy's Aquarium Garden on it. Here's my favorite, there is another with more fish in it.

I worked at having an Aquarium Garden for years. It never turned out as swell as Lucy's. Then we got a puppy. She tried to eat my ceramic fish and they retired to the toolshed. I still have Shrimp Plant and Shell Ginger out there, and Minnow daffodils.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dotty Plants blog

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here