Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
robolady_gw

My Garden Projects

robolady
16 years ago

I just really realized that I have done several outdoor projects and I wanted to share, since spring is in the air.

{{gwi:132395}}
{{gwi:132396}}
{{gwi:135796}}
{{gwi:135797}}
{{gwi:135798}}
{{gwi:129746}}
{{gwi:135799}}
{{gwi:135800}}
{{gwi:135801}}
{{gwi:135802}}

Comments (11)

• cindee11461
    16 years ago

Everything looks fantastic!!! Love it all(-:

• Dottie B.
    16 years ago

Cool....love the birdcage in the birdbath!

• mayme
    16 years ago

Go away SNOW! Everything looks great. I
    want to get outside and get started on
    yard projects.
    Mayme

• kudzukween
    16 years ago

Great projects:) I got a hanging light fixture like that last year and wondered how to get chain on it. It looks like you used wire, maybe a coat hanger?? And is it for a plant or bird bath or bird feeder? I'd love to get mine finished!! Also looks like you used glass knobs?? hehe, a lot of questions,sorry about that! But I really do want it up and out of the way soon:)

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Very Nice!!! Love the chimes!!!

• Cheri_C
    16 years ago

Wow, You sure have been busy. Love all your creations. Nice old car and old wagon you have.

• daisyme
    16 years ago

You know....sometimes it's fun to go away for a couple of days and then return and see all the fun things that show up here. I love the wagon full of pots and pinecones and the birdcage especially. I've seen some of these pics before, but it's always such a treat to see them again. Fun, fun, fun.

Daisy

• Bright199
    16 years ago

I have seen the photos before too... I just want to go shopping in your area!!! You find some of the greatest stuff!!

• robolady
    Original Author
    16 years ago

ya'll are so sweet. Right now my yard needs some real TLC. Some of those pics were from awhile back so that is why everything is so green. But here in E Texas things are starting to bloom and everything is starting to grow. Especially the weeds.

• garianntx
    15 years ago

Love the bird cages! And everything else is great...I am a believer (like you, too it looks like) that anything looks better with some crystals on it! ;) Love it!

• tradewind_64
    15 years ago

Very very cool. My fav is the scale/door piece whind chime thingy. And in Texas you don't have to bring in everything for the winter like you do here in MN (I left a bb out and the stuff I had glued on has popped off from the freeze/thaw cycles. Woops).

If you have garden junk here and don't bring it in, it looks good for ONE year and then, you gotta get more.

Wait, where's the downside in that?

Joanna

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting