Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
FYI....our Totem Inspiration Album

Posted by purplemoon z9 Phoenix (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 14, 11 at 23:36

I got around to updating our Totem album, I've gotten behind in a lot of things lately it seems.
Anyway, we now have 135 photos in that album. That's a bunch of totems to drool over.
;o)

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Totem Album

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: FYI....our Totem Inspiration Album

Thanks so much for putting the Inspiration Album together, Karen! It has brought me lots of joy and inspiration :)

o

I just LOVE how each one is unique in it's own way!
we have a lot of creativity here-

o

Karen, your Inspiration Album is wonderful. I really enjoyed looking. The totems are amazing. - Marylee

o

You know you're awesome, right?

o

Wow,purplemoon, you are truly amazing! Thanks just doesn't seem enough for all you do for this site. How wonderful is it, that we have all that creativity in one bunch for us to search for just the right one to inspire us. They are so beautiful and so different from each other. Each one has it own unique personality. mojowest is so right, so MUCH creativity!!!! Thanks again!

o

Karen, wonderful job on the totem album. It's so nice to have them all together. We have some amazingly talented people here. :)

o

soooo much green grass... I can't take it...
:)

o

Its fun to see so many totems in one spot. Only problem is
I find wanting myself want one of each!! Now where on earth would I put over 100 more totems? LOL.
I have 17 now I think, and am trying to use the small bit of glass left in my garage to make a final "few more". Then I want to just make some mini totems to put in plant pots. I am trying to get back into my yard stuff this year.

Don't forget we have 18 other GJ Albums with all kinds of stuff in them. And please remember, if there is something you want added to an album, just let me know! These are YOUR albums, I'm merely the caretaker.

Just an FYI for any of you who like to do indoor decorating,
some of us here are also on the Holidays Forum (where they have fun doing table settings as well) and I've got Holiday Inspiration albums on Photobucket too. With lots of sub albums for each holiday, and over 1000 photos there too I believe. You can find the Holiday Inspiration one by going to my home page from the GJ link.

Marlene, my dear friend, you are so sweet to me and continually brighten my days. You're just a little ray of sunshine. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

Purplemoon,

THANK YOU !!!!

o

Fun watching that slideshow! Love the cobalt blue w/purple! Wowser! Thanks, PM! Jeanne S.

o

Thank you so much for the inspriation album!
It is a wonderful source for all of us.

I'm honored that you included my pagoda totem.

Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here