Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blue Bottle Bush

Posted by kirkus 5a (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 6, 12 at 2:11

Had to share my new bottle bush I "planted" today in a natural area by our driveway. I love the new, blue, Bud Light Platinum bottles! I still have another bush to plant tomorrow. We're just coming out of wintertime here, so the blue gives a nice splash of color as we await the colors of spring. :o)

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blue Bottle Bush

I love it!! Did you do the welding to make the frame? I really need to learn some basic welding

o

I also love your bush, Kirk. It looks like it makes a bigger splash of color than the bottle trees. How did you pick the color blue to use in your projects? Is it your favorite color? Easier to come by? Go with the wilderness that surrounds your home? Your blue theme always looks so great. Marylee

o

Thanks for showing us your newest 'Planting'.
It looks great---like everything you show us!

o

Love it! I really like the shorter version of the bottle trees....looks very full! LOVE the blue~

o

This post comes at a weird time - I was just going to ask if Kirk has posted lately ! LOL

Nice to see you & your garden stuff again ! :)

o

How dreamy!!! Love it! How tall is it?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here