o
Red Cedar follow-up

Posted by ponderpaul 7a (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 13, 13 at 11:25

Finished flower

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Red Cedar follow-up

It does look like a giant Pansy! Fun idea for recycling red cedar! TFSharing! ~~Jeanne S.

o

I love it!

o

I loved the naked wood, but what a beautiful pansy!

o

pkponder; the name says we are of a kindred spirit

o

I do love the sound of water trickling or splashing!

I digress, but since you brought it up :-) I just got a tiny wanvisa water lily in the mail this morning! Hubby surprised me with an early Mother's Day gifty.

We are still planning our garden pond and currently have a container ghetto out back, just packed out with plants.

I'm guessing that you have a pond or ponds?

Pam

o

Had this for 5 years now. We call our back yard The Haven!

o

What a nice pond. I can see a lot of work went into it, I bet it really is a haven. It makes such a difference in a yard to have a water area. And there are so many cool aquatic plants. I don't have a pond but I love the rushes and waterlilies.

The way you painted the piece of cedar makes a really eye catching flower. Great idea for the 'stem'. You can set it anywhere.

I'm also loving that green fence and dragonfly.
Donna

o

I love the pond! Nice size and I see you keep koi too!

o

ponderpaul...love your pond, too & 'The Haven' is a perfect name!

pkponder ... funny about the kindred spirit names ...sound like some great fun ahead w/a pond!

I'll attach a pic of our pond from last summer ...we've had one 10+ yrs (I forget how many) ...lots of work but the rewards are worth it! TFS your pond! Jeanne S.

o

Jeanne ----LIKE!

o

I really like ponds, but when we moved to our present house we didn't put one in. The one we left was so much work and we have so little energy. I love both these ponds. Beautiful!!

o

Jeanne, I love the pond! The little fishing boy next to the bridge are perfect!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here