Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bunny Hutch

Posted by lindasewandsew 9 So Calif (lindasewandsew@hotmail.com) on
Mon, Apr 13, 09 at 14:25

We finished the bunny hutch for DGKs for Easter. There are succulents in the bunny planters, which won't die quickly if they forget to water. The door handles came from some 70s night stands on the curb. The license plate parts are door stops. The bunny on the top right is carved from wood, and looks a little evil. I told the kids that he's Evil Bunny and will sneak out of the cage at night and eat the worms in the back yard. They think that's pretty funny. Linda

Bunny Hutch

Bunny Hutch

Bunny Hutch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bunny Hutch

OH LOVE IT!!!!! Talk about brighting up you day....lol

o

wow,sending to my bunny lovin daughter!!!

o

So-o-o-o CUTE!!! Great bunny hutch & love all the bunnies & plants! Very "Springy!" Jeanne S.

o

Very cute!! Love the color of hutch!! Jan

o

I'm in LOVE! Deeply sighing. Even if it wasn't PURPLE, LOL, I'd love it. What a great way to display bunny statues! Now I want a bunny hutch! And of course I want a purple bunny hutch. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

How cute! Love the lovely purple...looks so springy! And all of your bunnies are beautiful...even the evil bunny!

o

• Posted by cait1 VIC Aust (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 14, 09 at 9:24

That is FANTASTIC!!! LOVE the hutch, LOVE the color, LOVE all the knick-knacks you found to put inside it... those lettuce pots are really cool!! And you certainy were able to find lotsa cool bunnies! WOW!!! And DGG looks just as enthused as we all are!! GREAT JOB!

o

Now that made me smile! Love the color too!

o

That is wonderful! And the colors just pop! Will you decorate the bunnies with the seasons? Hide a little treasure in there for the GK to find?
Vickie

o

Great job Linda....I know she loves it.

o

How ADORABLE !!!!!!! Love the collection of different bunnys insdie. I'm sure GKs love looking & playing. What a fun idea......Judy

o

That is just the cutest idea, Linda. And it is so pretty in purple. Know the kids love it! I totally agree with Karen, now I want a bunny hutch too! Luvs

o

That is so cute. I love rabbits too!!! What a great idea!!!

o

Just dropping in to show you a historic hutch. This was taken in France back when my daughter was about 7. She's almost 33 now!

These days I use a very similar hutch in the back of our garage to store garden supplies. I found it in our barn when we moved here 12 years ago.

o

Love the bunny hutch, Linda! That is so cute! And what a great way to display a bunny collecton. Who would have thought some ugly metal drawer pulls could look so great when painted green? Love the color, the bunnies (including the evil worm-eating guard bunny) and your lovely granddaughter!

o

What a great way to repurpose a bunny hutch..thanks for sharing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here