o
RE: Another rescue...

Cute!

o

That is really cute!

o

Wow, guy's boot looks great pink!! Pink & purple seem to be all the rage this spring for prom gowns, looks great in garden too. Perched on cute can, too, "Hello Spring" so perfect for all those longing to see some after their long cold winters!! Louisiana has "spring" ! It will be here soon for you folks up North!! Out here in Ca. lots of stuff blooming also! Jan

o

• Posted by ajfan Zone 4 (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 30, 13 at 10:38

What type of paint did u use to paint the boot?
I have a few pairs of kids rain boots scattered throughout the garden but love this work boot painted a bright funky colour too.

o

ajfan...I used regular inside house paint...got a gallon of hot pink mis-matched paint out of bargain bin...my containers were all old and looking bad...and being 82 today it is too hard for me to put plants in ground..just decided to paint all of them and have a container garden...Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here