Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finanly my finished product TAADAAA

Posted by gardencraze 9b winter garden FL (cmcginnis3@cfl.rr.com) on
Sun, Apr 3, 11 at 14:35

This is an old beat-up rusted Tea cart had no glass so I turned into a treasure AND.... an old beat-up wood ladder into a mosaic plant stand
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I don't want to leave out my blooms
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finanly my finished product TAADAAA

Very beautiful! Love the plates you found for mosaicing. Your ladder looks too pretty to cover with anything! And your amaryllis is gorgeous too! Great job!

o

Very pretty! You did a wonderful job on your projects. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, EXQUISTE!!!!!! You did a tremendous job in turning a piece of what other people would call JUNK, into a "TREASURE". How long did it take you to finish it? Thank you for letting us see it.

o

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE!!! You did a wonderful job Gardencraze....love the florals you used for the mosaics....I've never tried to do that, but I sure am going to put it on my "to do" list. The tea cart is just too pretty.....thanks for letting us see your treasures.

Oh, and your amaryllis is lovely too!

o

Those are too pretty to use!! You did a wonderful job!
I keep telling myself that someday I'm going to try my hand with mosaic.
Love the amaryllis too. That's a great shot, I like the light coming through the petals.
Thanks for posting the photos.

o

How pretty! Love the colors you used.

o

Thank you :o)
azcactusflower, the tea cart did not have any glass so I had to cut a board thats oval about 23x14. I laid it on the kitchen counter and did about 2 hrs at a time, so it took maybe 4 hrs to mosaic and another 1 hr. or so to grout and clean. Such a fun project.
Again thanx for all the great comments
Hugs
Carmen

PS actually I'm selling those at the Garden show next weekend... I so Hate to... but I can always make another.

o

Very pretty...GREAT saves! That teacart is so beautiful that I wouldn't want to put anything on it to cover it up! TFS your treasures! Jeanne S.

o

How wonderful! I love them both.
Kathy

o

Beautiful! Especially love the ladder!

o

You are so talented girl, those look like they belong in a high-end decorating shop. Love, love, love them.
Frou

o

I love love love that cart !!!!!Every thing is great!!!

o

Love all of it!!!!

o

BEAUTIFUL!!! All 3 pics!!!

o

WOW, WOW, WOW. And DITTO on what all the others have said!
You will sure have no problem selling these beauties.

hugs, Karen

o

Those are truly works of art. They certainly won't be coming home from the show with you. I have an old ladder that I'd love to mosaic. You've given me inspiration. Now I just need to find the bandaids. I'm a klutz with the broken china. ;)

o

NO ONE would EVER believe that those were pieces of "junk" before! Great colors & wonderful designs!

o

These are beautiful!

o

I'm feeling inspired! TFS

o

Great job!! I love that you made undesireable objects into treasures. I am sure you will sell them!

o

Really beautiful tea cart & love that the 2 shelves match. Would love to have the ladder! I have 1 but it too far gone to do that to it.(Even if I knew how) Flowers are lovely too. mine are just starting to bloom. They sometimes bloom 2-3 times in 1 yr. but last yr only did it once. Jan

o

Beautiful love it...
Angie

o

Very pretty and colorful!!

o

Beautiful!!!!!

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 13, 11 at 17:27

WOW is right. I never cared for mosaic but you changed my mind!! I'll not make any tho. Beautiful.tfs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here