Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardencraze

Finanly my finished product TAADAAA

gardencraze
13 years ago

This is an old beat-up rusted Tea cart had no glass so I turned into a treasure AND.... an old beat-up wood ladder into a mosaic plant stand

{{gwi:137748}}

{{gwi:137749}}

{{gwi:137750}}

And I don't want to leave out my blooms

{{gwi:137751}}

Comments (25)

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Very beautiful! Love the plates you found for mosaicing. Your ladder looks too pretty to cover with anything! And your amaryllis is gorgeous too! Great job!

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

Very pretty! You did a wonderful job on your projects. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

• azcactusflower
    13 years ago

BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, EXQUISTE!!!!!! You did a tremendous job in turning a piece of what other people would call JUNK, into a "TREASURE". How long did it take you to finish it? Thank you for letting us see it.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE!!! You did a wonderful job Gardencraze....love the florals you used for the mosaics....I've never tried to do that, but I sure am going to put it on my "to do" list. The tea cart is just too pretty.....thanks for letting us see your treasures.

Oh, and your amaryllis is lovely too!

• nmgirl
    13 years ago

Those are too pretty to use!! You did a wonderful job!
    I keep telling myself that someday I'm going to try my hand with mosaic.
    Love the amaryllis too. That's a great shot, I like the light coming through the petals.
    Thanks for posting the photos.

• shysue
    13 years ago

How pretty! Love the colors you used.

• gardencraze
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you :o)
    azcactusflower, the tea cart did not have any glass so I had to cut a board thats oval about 23x14. I laid it on the kitchen counter and did about 2 hrs at a time, so it took maybe 4 hrs to mosaic and another 1 hr. or so to grout and clean. Such a fun project.
    Again thanx for all the great comments
    Hugs
    Carmen

PS actually I'm selling those at the Garden show next weekend... I so Hate to... but I can always make another.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Very pretty...GREAT saves! That teacart is so beautiful that I wouldn't want to put anything on it to cover it up! TFS your treasures! Jeanne S.

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

How wonderful! I love them both.
    Kathy

• organizedsarah
    13 years ago

Beautiful! Especially love the ladder!

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

You are so talented girl, those look like they belong in a high-end decorating shop. Love, love, love them.
    Frou

• nanatricia
    13 years ago

I love love love that cart !!!!!Every thing is great!!!

• puggranny
    13 years ago

Love all of it!!!!

• Calamity_J
    13 years ago

BEAUTIFUL!!! All 3 pics!!!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

WOW, WOW, WOW. And DITTO on what all the others have said!
    You will sure have no problem selling these beauties.

hugs, Karen

• User
    13 years ago

Those are truly works of art. They certainly won't be coming home from the show with you. I have an old ladder that I'd love to mosaic. You've given me inspiration. Now I just need to find the bandaids. I'm a klutz with the broken china. ;)

• shpnquen
    13 years ago

NO ONE would EVER believe that those were pieces of "junk" before! Great colors & wonderful designs!

• nonacook
    13 years ago

These are beautiful!

• a.girl.named.max
    13 years ago

I'm feeling inspired! TFS

• quidam2
    13 years ago

Great job!! I love that you made undesireable objects into treasures. I am sure you will sell them!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Really beautiful tea cart & love that the 2 shelves match. Would love to have the ladder! I have 1 but it too far gone to do that to it.(Even if I knew how) Flowers are lovely too. mine are just starting to bloom. They sometimes bloom 2-3 times in 1 yr. but last yr only did it once. Jan

• angie83
    13 years ago

Beautiful love it...
    Angie

• chevy57red
    13 years ago

Very pretty and colorful!!

• maggie4737
    13 years ago

Beautiful!!!!!

• sorie6 zone 6b
    13 years ago

WOW is right. I never cared for mosaic but you changed my mind!! I'll not make any tho. Beautiful.tfs.