Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My greenman will soon be in the garden.

Posted by r_murray 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 1, 11 at 15:54

At first I was going to attach the face to a pot but DW asked half way through the process, "Is that MY greenman?"

Sooooo.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My greenman will soon be in the garden.

What a wonderful greenman. I think he'll look great in the garden, but I would like him attached to a pot as well.
Kathy

o

That is VERY cool!! What does DW want to do with him? He would look good anywhere.

o

As Kathy said, that greenman is wonderful. I am still a newbie here and you continue to amaze me with all your works. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

Well thank God it's not a piano.

Photobucket

o

OK-- Whose face is that ? He's pretty sexy looking . He could be in my garden ANYTIME

;)

o

Ohhhhhh...that is BEAUTIFUL! I love how the "finish" on him...the green & golds, PERFECT! He looks great in the bushes! Love it! TFS! Jeanne S. ...and, ooohhhhh, he would be GREAT on a pot, too! Your DW wins!

o

Was he made from a mold? I really like it ... as is or he'd look super cool on a pot. You'll have to make another one for yourself now!

o

Beautiful Robert! I'm glad that your DW asked for him to be put in your garden! Love the finish on it...and yes, share details....did you use a mold and whose face is that?

o

Oh Robert he's beautiful!
How did you do that?
I love the coloring too.

o

He's make a great "keeper of the garden" Would look good anywhere! Jan

o

Robert, I always love your creations. This one is INCREDIBLE, INSPIRING, and downright BEAUTIFUL! Your mind must always be in CREATIVE mode! Thanks for sharing! Bear ugs! Kirk

o

I had the same reaction as Too, I am IN LOVE! What a hunk this guy is! I may need to make a midnight run with a truck to your place....sigh.

Your painting on this piece is SPECTACULAR!! So tell us,
how big is it and what does it weigh?
(And let us know when you plan to make more to sell. LOL.
I think you'd have a few buyers here! Me for sure!)

Can you tell I love this?
hugs, Karen

o

I agree with everything said here...this is fabulous! Please, please explain how you created this. I too would love one for my garden! And the painting is perfect!

becky

o

Wow, Robert! That is gorgeous and inspiring with a bit of mystery too. Perfect!

o

I agree with everyone else he is great- you have such talent!!!

o

Wow! Great job! I just love him!

o

I have been looking for a face pot for a couple of years. Greenman's face is perfect for a pot. I think you'd better make another one. He is just great.
Jeanne

o

When you first said "Greenman" thought you were being a bit ritzy, glad to see he is the non paid type. He is a Great Looking Guy!You see I live on LI and many people especially out east ( Hamptons) have lovely gardens ( attended by like a crew of landscapers). LOL!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here