Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Potted plants

Posted by ponderpaul 7a (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 15, 13 at 16:04

Do you allow potted plants in your garden?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Potted plants

Lots of people like "potted" plants, but my preference is to not have them in my garden. My guess is that the Wandering Jew plant is going to overtake your potty seat.

o

This would actually qualify more as a "potty" plant, no? :) And yes I allow them in my garden... they work well on a stand of some sort when a little height is needed.

o

No potties in my garden but I did make a baby shower cake that looked almost like that except mostly white with flowers in the "hole" ,I'd forgotten until I saw this, mine was a "hit" with the new mom too. Yours will look cute but needs to be raised up as the plants will trail over the sides!! Did you fertilize it too! LOL Jan

o

It was fertilized almost ever time it was watered. I cut off probably twice as much growth as you see to get a photo of it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here