Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

A Great Garden Junk Website!

kirkus
12 years ago

WOW! I love this site! The nicest ladies host this site! GREAT IDEAS! They are also on Facebook. Hope this site inspires you like it has inspired me! :o) Bear Hugs! Kirk

Here is a link that might be useful: Flea Market Gardening

Comments (16)

• goldenpond
    12 years ago

Kirk I love this site too. C'mon all you Face bookers they need you!
    tanya

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Kirk, That is a really neat site. I love it. Lots of inspiration. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

• granny2anb
    12 years ago

Oooh I love that site. I bookmarked it and Liked them on facebook also. Don't want to miss out on any good ideas. Thanks for sharing that link.

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

Thank you Kirk, you are a good hunter thanx for sharing Im trying to hook up, hopefuly I can figure it out.
    I know I know us old folk can't hardly figure out this computer stuff LOL. (Just speaking for myself)

Hugs, Carmen

• luna_llena_feliz
    12 years ago

I already commented on some of your posts, Kirk! he-he One of these days I'll figure out who is who on Facebook. Kirk is easy and so is Marlene_2008 along with Susiewantsroses. If it weren't for Marlene mentioning people on Facebook, I probably wouldn't know most of their nicknames here.

• organizedsarah
    12 years ago

OOOOOOh! A NEW site! Thanks for sharing...it looks quite interesting!

• excessfroufrou
    12 years ago

What a great site, I love the lights made from mason jars. Another thing to add to my to do list.
    Frou

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Thanks, kirk! Wonderful site! Enjoyed lookin' & addin' new ideas to my lo-o-o-ng list! LOL! Jeanne S. (I'm a FB user, too).

• azcactusflower
    12 years ago

Thanks Kirk, I love the old wagon with the birdhouse and the plants. Now I know what to do with my kids old wagon sitting out behind the shed. Thanks for sharing, lots of ideas!

• kirkus
    Original Author
    12 years ago

The ladies who organize this Flea Market page have been sooo excited about the response to their page from Gardenweb Garden Junk... :o) Thank you for adding them to your FAVORITES sites...and for Facebooking them. They are such nice, garden junking ladies! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• Kelvweb
    12 years ago

Great site, thanks for the link!

• rock_oak_deer
    12 years ago

Great site, I've added them on my FB account too.

• luna_llena_feliz
    12 years ago

It is a great site and I'm glad to see that many of you have joined. FYI, I'm Kathleen Groh Levy on FB if you need a friend. Especially if you play Farmville! he-he

• organizedsarah
    12 years ago

Thank yu for sharing! I've got a new inspiration from one of the pics! Seeing the black tray used in one of the pics on that website as a small pond gave me the idea to use my tub as the catch basin for a fountain I made out of a concrete leaf.

I have a plastic tub in my greenhouse that I have used to hold potting soil. It was from Home Depot and was originally made to mix concrete in. I had a lovely concrete bowl that I used as the catch basin of my fountain, but the bowl broke in half over the winter last year and everything I've found to replace it is at least $100. I'm going to try and re-do my fountain today using that bin and see if it works out! Thanks for the great website...and the inspirationb!

• coppertop367
    12 years ago

already had found that on FB.. Wonderful site! great ideas!

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

Been following that site since it started - 2 great ladies who I had been friends with even before the site was started. I would love to add you inspirational garden junkers as friends on FB - I am Lynne Glover Mann - just mention that you are from Garden Web if you want to be friends - I never turn down another fellow gardener :) .....

Lynne

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists