Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

Spring Garden Pics

Calamity_J
13 years ago

Everybody posting pics of recycled items they are planting in has inspired me, I have a wood planter, teapot,cup/saucer, and a new humming bird feeder station(with bling to attract them!lol!) Compost stand made out of a free small pallet and free wood from last year, gearing up for the Gnome Garden...etc

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden 2011

Comments (8)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Well, thank you for that TREAT, calamity! Everything is looking BEAUTIFUL & ready to grow!

Love everything that you mosaic...that adds so much color ...besides the plants you choose to put in them! And your fairy lady is gorgeous....I'm still looking for that style...no luck yet...I want to do her with shells/such for pool garden!

Wow, in your GOG trellis (both sides) gardens...THAT is going to be something with ALL that you planted...should be glorious all yr round!!! Please share more pics as summer progresses! Great plant choices!

Your 3 piggies is an original (for me, anyway)! Love terra cotte! Love how you displayed them! Wood block pansy hanger is another fav ...I have one, too...& they last outside FOREVER!

Birdbaths/Beds are great...such originality in mosaicing!...you definitely put such a good spin on everything to make it your own! Thanks for the tour...I enjoyed! Jeanne S.

• chickiebabeblue
    13 years ago

Jane,
    Your work always inspires me. Your garden faerey is awsome. I started bringing my blue bottles out for my bottle trees today. Will work on my shade and blue bottle garden tomorrow.
    Jeanne

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I went to my 1st yard sale yesterday, and scored about a dozen free barrel hoops!!!! More spheres coming!!!! Can't see it too well, but it is a sphere on top of my bottle tree(yellow clematis growing up this!)

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:130124}}

• rock_oak_deer
    13 years ago

Love everything, so beautiful and creative. Free barrel hoops, woohoo that's a good find! Great bottle tree topper

Thanks for showing your very inspiring album and what you've been up to.

• nonacook
    13 years ago

Barrel hoops are the BEST!
    I took mine apart last year to re-paint it,
    got side tracked--Now WHERE did I put those
    nuts and eye-bolts??? May have to buy new
    ones-LOL

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Wonderful stuff! I love your mosaic work. It is always inspiring. I love that terracotta piggy and little piggies too! TFS your fantastic yard and creations.

• gardencraze
    13 years ago

Calamity, what wonderful work you do... and I love your Garden can't wait to see more in bloom.
    Thanx for sharing
    Hugs, Carmen

• quidam2
    13 years ago

I have always loved your creativity and skill. It makes me want to learn to mosaic!! I really enjoyed the creative planter ideas. TFS!!

TTFN---Sheri

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting