Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring Garden Pics

Posted by calamity_j z7bc (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 10, 11 at 16:49

Everybody posting pics of recycled items they are planting in has inspired me, I have a wood planter, teapot,cup/saucer, and a new humming bird feeder station(with bling to attract them!lol!) Compost stand made out of a free small pallet and free wood from last year, gearing up for the Gnome Garden...etc

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden 2011

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Garden Pics

Well, thank you for that TREAT, calamity! Everything is looking BEAUTIFUL & ready to grow!

Love everything that you mosaic...that adds so much color ...besides the plants you choose to put in them! And your fairy lady is gorgeous....I'm still looking for that style...no luck yet...I want to do her with shells/such for pool garden!

Wow, in your GOG trellis (both sides) gardens...THAT is going to be something with ALL that you planted...should be glorious all yr round!!! Please share more pics as summer progresses! Great plant choices!

Your 3 piggies is an original (for me, anyway)! Love terra cotte! Love how you displayed them! Wood block pansy hanger is another fav ...I have one, too...& they last outside FOREVER!

Birdbaths/Beds are great...such originality in mosaicing!...you definitely put such a good spin on everything to make it your own! Thanks for the tour...I enjoyed! Jeanne S.

o

Jane,
Your work always inspires me. Your garden faerey is awsome. I started bringing my blue bottles out for my bottle trees today. Will work on my shade and blue bottle garden tomorrow.
Jeanne

o

I went to my 1st yard sale yesterday, and scored about a dozen free barrel hoops!!!! More spheres coming!!!! Can't see it too well, but it is a sphere on top of my bottle tree(yellow clematis growing up this!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Bottle tree w/sphere

o

Love everything, so beautiful and creative. Free barrel hoops, woohoo that's a good find! Great bottle tree topper

Thanks for showing your very inspiring album and what you've been up to.

o

Barrel hoops are the BEST!
I took mine apart last year to re-paint it,
got side tracked--Now WHERE did I put those
nuts and eye-bolts??? May have to buy new
ones-LOL

o

Wonderful stuff! I love your mosaic work. It is always inspiring. I love that terracotta piggy and little piggies too! TFS your fantastic yard and creations.

o

Calamity, what wonderful work you do... and I love your Garden can't wait to see more in bloom.
Thanx for sharing
Hugs, Carmen

o

I have always loved your creativity and skill. It makes me want to learn to mosaic!! I really enjoyed the creative planter ideas. TFS!!

TTFN---Sheri

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here