Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shysue

Tipsy

shysue
13 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have been checking all the new posts and love all the activity going on. I haven't had anything new to show lately, but am enjoying what others have made. I did get a tipsy pot made last fall and the Plentifall trailing pansies are starting to look pretty in it. I know a lot of junkers have used the water drop faucet and I used one in my pot. My DH is working on making a potting bench for me and I hope to post some pictures of that pretty soon.

{{gwi:138294}}

{{gwi:138295}}

Comments (15)

• kirkus
    13 years ago

BEAUTIFUL!!!! INSPIRING!!!! Love the faucet with the tipsy pots! I've missed you on the forum! You have done some incredible creations. :o) Good to hear from you. Bear Hugs! Kirk

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Yes, good to see you posting & commenting again! It's Spring & we're all getting geared up for new projects, right? Love seeing your beautiful trailing pansies in your tipsy pots...they are looking wonderful! I like that you added a faucet & pretty droplet! It's cold here today...mid 40's but yesterday I saw a pansy blooming at the end of the cement patio...yay! TFS, shysue. Jeanne S.

• quidam2
    13 years ago

I'm loving the whole look! Beautiful! It is so nice to see what others have done. Thanks!

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

LOVELY! The pansies look great in the pots and I love the addition of the "faux" faucet!

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

What a great way to kill 2 tasks with one stone! I love the idea of using the pipe and faucet to hold up the tipsy pots. Your crystal is a beauty too. I might have to steal your idea. I wanted to make some tipsy pots and the pipe/faucet thing so maybe I should do both at the same time! Love your pansies too. I can't wait to see green leaves and flowers around here. This past weekend, all we had was rain and hail. Bleh!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

It looks wonderful, such a pretty prism for the water droplet! I don't think we have trailing pansies around here, I've never seen them. They sure look full & healthy & work so well with your tipsy pots!. Luna I heard from GF that there was some baseball sized hail in Wis. yesterday! Wow! That is big & dangerous! Jan

• User
    13 years ago

That's beautiful. I love the trailing pansies. I'm going to look for them in the nursery if the weather ever warms up.

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

The pansies are picture perfect in your fantastic tipsy. Y'all did a great job.
    Frou

• nonacook
    13 years ago

Welcome back! I have missed you, too...
    Your pansies are beautiful, and I see all sorts of
    other projects in your photo.

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Lovely tipsy pots.
    Kathy

• toomuchglass
    13 years ago

How do you keep so much dirt in them ? Once mine were tipped --- most of the dirt fell out . I'm baffled !

• Calamity_J
    13 years ago

Gorgeous!!!

• maggie4737
    13 years ago

I've never seen those pansies before. They sure are beautiful!

• sorie6 zone 6b
    13 years ago

OHH the pansy's look sooo pretty in your tipsy pot.I never thought of putting pansys in the tipsy pot. They would probably do good here in Colo.
    I have some of those tear drop crystals. Now to find a faucet. WE're going to some estate sales this weekend maybe I'll get lucky. Thanks for the great idea. You're an inspiration!!

• lilycrazy
    12 years ago

LOVE the water drop !!! I havent seen that before. Im going to tuck a couple tipsies in my veggie gardens- thinking they will look nice with some thyme and oregano spilling out

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022