Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tipsy

Posted by shysue TN (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 4, 11 at 17:06

Hi everyone,

I have been checking all the new posts and love all the activity going on. I haven't had anything new to show lately, but am enjoying what others have made. I did get a tipsy pot made last fall and the Plentifall trailing pansies are starting to look pretty in it. I know a lot of junkers have used the water drop faucet and I used one in my pot. My DH is working on making a potting bench for me and I hope to post some pictures of that pretty soon.

Tipsy Pot

Water Drop Faucet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tipsy

BEAUTIFUL!!!! INSPIRING!!!! Love the faucet with the tipsy pots! I've missed you on the forum! You have done some incredible creations. :o) Good to hear from you. Bear Hugs! Kirk

o

Yes, good to see you posting & commenting again! It's Spring & we're all getting geared up for new projects, right? Love seeing your beautiful trailing pansies in your tipsy pots...they are looking wonderful! I like that you added a faucet & pretty droplet! It's cold here today...mid 40's but yesterday I saw a pansy blooming at the end of the cement patio...yay! TFS, shysue. Jeanne S.

o

I'm loving the whole look! Beautiful! It is so nice to see what others have done. Thanks!

o

LOVELY! The pansies look great in the pots and I love the addition of the "faux" faucet!

o

What a great way to kill 2 tasks with one stone! I love the idea of using the pipe and faucet to hold up the tipsy pots. Your crystal is a beauty too. I might have to steal your idea. I wanted to make some tipsy pots and the pipe/faucet thing so maybe I should do both at the same time! Love your pansies too. I can't wait to see green leaves and flowers around here. This past weekend, all we had was rain and hail. Bleh!

o

It looks wonderful, such a pretty prism for the water droplet! I don't think we have trailing pansies around here, I've never seen them. They sure look full & healthy & work so well with your tipsy pots!. Luna I heard from GF that there was some baseball sized hail in Wis. yesterday! Wow! That is big & dangerous! Jan

o

That's beautiful. I love the trailing pansies. I'm going to look for them in the nursery if the weather ever warms up.

o

The pansies are picture perfect in your fantastic tipsy. Y'all did a great job.
Frou

o

Welcome back! I have missed you, too...
Your pansies are beautiful, and I see all sorts of
other projects in your photo.

o

Lovely tipsy pots.
Kathy

o

How do you keep so much dirt in them ? Once mine were tipped --- most of the dirt fell out . I'm baffled !

o

Gorgeous!!!

o

I've never seen those pansies before. They sure are beautiful!

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 13, 11 at 17:33

OHH the pansy's look sooo pretty in your tipsy pot.I never thought of putting pansys in the tipsy pot. They would probably do good here in Colo.
I have some of those tear drop crystals. Now to find a faucet. WE're going to some estate sales this weekend maybe I'll get lucky. Thanks for the great idea. You're an inspiration!!

o

LOVE the water drop !!! I havent seen that before. Im going to tuck a couple tipsies in my veggie gardens- thinking they will look nice with some thyme and oregano spilling out

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here