Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bottle Tree Through the Seasons

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 2, 11 at 17:46

Hi Everyone! We have had torrential rain here but the sun came out for awhile today. YAHOO! Had to get outside and soak up some Vitamin D, snapping a few photos. :o)

Took a picture of our bottle tree in full bloom today. The first sign of spring around here! LOL Can't wait for the "real" plants to bloom. I added the winter and summer pictures of the bottle tree as well...a bottle tree through the seasons! (I've posted the last 2 photos before but it's fun to see them all together in the different seasons.) Need to get a fall picture this year. :o) Enjoy! Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blue Bottle Tree

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bottle Tree Through the Seasons

Just beautiful, kirk! What a contrast in the snow pic! They are just beautiful...& with the "green," too! Like you, ready for Spring greenery! But your bottles are shining today after your rain! TFS! Jeanne S.
(My bottle fence made it thru the winter just fine, too!)

o

Check out the bottle trees on this site!

Here is a link that might be useful: Bottle trees

o

Kirk, you have "A tree for all seasons." Enjoyed seeing all the trees on your link. - Marylee

o

I bought that same bottle tree stand - now I have to hunt down some bottles.

o

Beautiful!!!!! I just got my tree, have to put it together. I only have 3 blue bottles, so have to hunt for some more. Your tree is just beautiful in snow or sun.
Can hardly wait to get mine up. Thanks for sharing,

o

Its so pretty.
I have the blue bottles just need the tree!
Kathy

o

Very pretty Kirk! I especially like the summer picture...I'm really sick of cold weather, rain and more cold weather....

o

It was a real treat to see the tree in different seasons. It is beautiful!! thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here