Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
papasan planter

Posted by doodys 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 25, 11 at 18:29

I've finally got it planted after storing it for so longPhotobucket and now here it is....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: papasan planter

What a great idea nice job.
Angie

o

Oh cute! I saw somebody had used the seat portion of a papasan chair once as a fairy tent for their kids to play in. It was hung upside down from a tree with filmy curtains and ribbons hanging down to make the tent "walls". Your idea is great...and certainly more practical! Love it!

o

Very nice!
Kathy

o

Great idea! Every so often you see these by the curb. I always liked the shape of them but knew if I sat in one, I'd never get out. lol! I like this idea better!

o

Cool!! If I had room in my yard, I would do the same thing. Good job!!------Sheri

o

What a marvelous idea. Too cute and a good use for those chairs. They are not for sitting. Jlily

o

All your plantings look really happy in their new home. I love that idea, but alas, I too am running out of room for any larger projects.
Frou

o

Yes, I saw 1 on here & started looking for the chair, 1 morning I saw 1 & they are really big,so changed my mind in a hurry! Love your plantings & the girl in it, very sweet! Jan

o

doodys...you did it! I still have a web site bookmarked & in my "future projects" file from when that idea was shown on here...I'll link the directions below. Still looking for a bargain $$$ at GS's! LOL! Looks like your's will be pretty! TFS! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Directions for Papasan Planter

o

what a cute idea!! i will def. remember this one when our papasan bites the dust!

o

I found one of these on craigs list a couple years ago. Love it. I need to do some replanting this year.

o

wow!! love this idea off to look for a papasan chair
Thanks for sharing

Hugs,Carmen

o

Thats a smile maker!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here