Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bumblebee Totem

Posted by azcactusflower 10 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 18, 11 at 18:52

I saw these little bumblebees on Colletions Etc; and I just had to have them. I thought they would make a really cute totem!!!! I already had the little tea set, so I used it for added details.
Photobucket

The little gold glass gems look like honey, so I added them to the teaset and around the plate.

Photobucket

I think the color will show up real good in my garden.
Photobucket

I love bees!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bumblebee Totem

I love it! I'm off to Collections, Etc. to see if they still have them.

o

azcactusflower, that is darling. I also love it. - Marylee

o

TOO cute!!!!!

o

That is super cute! Love it!---Sheri

o

Sweet! Adding the tea set was a great idea. And of course the black and yellow dishes are perfect.
Kathy

o

Absolutely adorable!

o

Super cute! I have seen some cute things at Collections that I was tempted to get for totems. Glad someone had the same idea! It turned out great!

o

That is just too, too cute! I love how you coordinated everything. It really turned out beautiful.

o

That is darling! I like it not only because of the bees, but because it has a lot going on. "More is better" has always been a hit with me. I've never seen that store, it looks like they have some cute things.
Frou

o

Beautiful, I just love this totem. this give me an idea for my mini teapots. TFS

o

Very Cute! They look so happy..can't help but smile when you see your totem...great job!

o

That is very very cute, you did a great job on that one

Hus, Carmen

o

This is just TOO CUTE!! I love it!!!!!!!!

o

If that totem was sitting by my door......I wouldn't be able to pass by without it putting a big smile on my face. That has got to be one of the cutest totems I've seen. Thanks for the inspiration.

o

Absolutely darling. I agree with Oldcrafty, it would put a smile on my face everytime I looked at it. You really did a wonderful job on all of it. Luvs

o

Thank you ladies. I do get a big smile when I step outside my front door. They are just such happy, smiley bees!!! They look like they are ready to take off or start talking to you. I love it!! I may leave it right where it sits. I haven't decided yet. Even my hubby likes it!!!!

o

Awwww. I want one! LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here