Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My version of a bottle tree

Posted by chelcass Z7 Tennessee (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 9, 12 at 23:02

Blue bottle are a rarety around here and since we don't drink brown bottle are just as scarce so this is what I did...

Image link: My version of a bottle tree (26 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My version of a bottle tree

Shakespeare said, ""A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" thus your bottle tree is still a bottle tree and a very unique one at that!! That is putting creativity to work! That is what this site is for to share creative ideas and set our little brains to work. Thanks for sharing with us.

o

I don't drink either, but for awhile I got
brown bottles from across my road (woods)
where someone threw one out every morning,
on the way down to the day care center.
(drinking and driving with children!!!)
I see them all along the roadsides, but
can't always find room to stop!

o

It's a very small pic but looks interesting. Jan

o

I can't see it, Chels! Wine glasses? Looks unique...can you post a larger pic! Jeanne s.

o

Go to a local bar during the day. Most will have the bottles stacked on the back somewhere.

o

That is so unique! I love all the great ideas I get to gleam from this forum! I am still on the lookout for a nice wrought iron fence that somebody had lined up blue bottles on. I have a couple doz green bottles waiting for thier turn to become a bottle tree...I just LOVE bottle trees, bushes, etc!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here