Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recycling Broken Pot & Old Barnwood

Posted by jeannespines 4 (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 12 at 0:02

Here's a 'Jack in the Pulpit' almost blooming...in my 'Old Mower Garden' (shady) ...I added another 'half' of a broken pot beside it yesterday ...love pottery pots but I'm a bit hard on 'em!

LadyInPupitOldMowerGarden4.12

And this Barnwood Bloom I made this Winter is going to our first Farmer's Mrkt of the season on Sat:

Barnwood Bloom B 1.12
(a old barnwood board, patio umbrella spokes, driftwood, rusty hinge, meat grinder blades & doo-dads from junk shopping, eyehooks on back w/wire to hang) ;-)

Birdhouses, too...getting ready...Rainy & wet here ...Jeanne S.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recycling Broken Pot & Old Barnwood

I LOVE it - I adore rustic looking stuff - especially old iron stuff.

o

Love it!! Hmmmm- I have my mom's old grinder somewhere and it has the extra blades!! Umbrella spokes - pure genius!!!

o

Cool!!!

o

I HAVE all that stuff, except the barnwood---
Now if I could just FIND the stuff! LOL

o

That should sell quickly! Love it! I thought that was driftwood or maybe old bones toward the bottom. I never see gears like that & the 1 faucet handle I thought I could use broke into 2 pieces, I might have thrown it away but if I didn't can it be put back together somehow-glue?? Jan

o

now that's nice.

What's rain?

o

I love your barnyard blooms AND jack in the pulpits!
Kathy

o

I just love rusty gear flowers! We found several of pieces from an old saw mill operation that used to be on our property many moons ago. Still waiting for something to be made from mine.

I don't see you having any problems selling your stuff - it's always fantastic!

o

Well, I completely missed this post before....LOVE the barnwood blooms! Always beautiful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here