Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanatink

My first 2 totem efforts

nanatink
16 years ago

I'm going to try to include links to pictures of some of this weekends efforts. **Crossing my fingers I do it correctly**

I have no clue how to post a picture on this site. :(

http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1529&d=1180325957

http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1530&d=1180325957

Comments (21)

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Poo! It won't let me see your pics!!!

• kirkus
    16 years ago

Bummer. Didn't work... If you do a search up above and type in "Post pictures", some postings will tell you quick and easy how to post a picture, and then you'll be addicted like me. That's how I learned plus a little bit of help from our Garden Junking friends! Can't wait to see your pictures! Sounds like you've been busy in your gardens! Kirk

• nanatink
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Crossing fingers

• carrieanne_22
    16 years ago

i still wasn't able to view your pics :-(

i just discovered this site roughly 24 hours ago & this is the advice vela75 gave to me when i also had problems. worked like a charm!

Hello! Here is a copy of how to include photos that I posted in another thread. Hope it helps :-)
    Open an account at photobucket.com It's free. I'm assuming you know how to get the pictures on your computer.....so all you have to do for photobucket is log into your account, click on "browse"...you can then "browse" your computer...go to the file you keep your pictures in (mine are in "my documents...my photos")but yours may be somewhere else on your computer. Wherever you store them. Select the picture you want and click on it. The address of that picture will then show up in the space to the left of the browse button...then an "upload" option will show up. Click upload. Once uploaded, scroll down and your picture should be there. Three options will be listed under your picture. One will be "URL Link", one will be "HTML Tag", and one will be "IMG code". The one you want is HTML Tag.It should start with

• nanatink
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OK lets try this again...

{{gwi:140286}}

{{gwi:140287}}

• carrieanne_22
    16 years ago

gorgeous!

• kirkus
    16 years ago

YEAH! It was worth the wait! So glad you didn't give up! Beautiful totems! I'm partial to blue and green so I WANT YOURS! Love the birdhouse on top! My wife and I have been collecting for our first totem. Hope it turns out as nice as yours! Thanks for sharing! Keep posting those pictures!!!!! Kirk

• Bright199
    16 years ago

Hurray it worked...Very pretty!

• painterchic98
    16 years ago

yay!! success at last..... they're very nice.

• nonacook
    16 years ago

Love them! They are wonderful!
    I really need to get busy and make some more....
    I have not done much of anything the past year, and now I can't seem to get started again.
    Digging all my stuff out, that I have stashed everywhere is part of the problem--NOT too much
    stuff--never THAT-- LOL-just digging it out is the problem-LOL

• foxygrandma9
    16 years ago

Those are just beautiful! well worth the wait.

• craftyjanjan
    16 years ago

Very pretty!! Thanks for sharing!
    Janet

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Yaaahhh! Those are really cute! What is that on the very top of the first one? And the second one looks like it's floating on glass! Good job!!

• nanatink
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for your kindness and encouragement everyone! I had fun doing them. :)

Jane, the top of the second one is a ceramic artichoke. It was a salt shaker in a previous life. LOL I found it hanging out by itself at GW and decided it could look pretty in my garden as it's retirement home. I caulked the holes shut so hopefully it will remain dry inside.

Now I need some colorful bugs made to add interest outside. Will be on the look-out for creative ideas from all of you!

• lindaohnowga
    16 years ago

I love blue too, and that sure is pretty.

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Love the blue vase inside the clear one--neat effect. I have a couple of those ceramic birdhouses. Just stuck mine on a pole in the yard--never thought about using them on a totem. That is a cute idea. Luvs

• leaveswave
    16 years ago

oh no, they've disappeared!

• TwoMonths
    16 years ago

they are not there any more. Maybe you moved them in your album or deleted them. Please repost. Sounds too beautiful to pass up. June

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

I can't see them . After everyone's comments - I wanna see them !!

• use2bcapecodr
    16 years ago

Me too...I feel cheated!

~Sandy~

• nmgirl
    16 years ago

I can't see them either. Please please please repost.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES