Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small Angel totem

Posted by aussie.mum none (My Page) on
Mon, May 6, 13 at 3:01

Hi Folk
It's been a while since I posted a pic of any of my creations. I've sold a few mushrooms via my local craft co-op, which is pleasing! :)

Here's a small red glass 'angel' totem I finished recently. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small Angel totem

Glad your mushrooms sold...that's always good. Like you pretty little angel totem...red is always a favorite!

o

aussie mum, I love your little angel totem. She is lovely. Thank you for sharing. You do really nice work. Marylee

o

She is a sweet angel! That ruby glass is so pretty!

o

Thank you for the positive comments! :) Marylee, if you'd like to see more of my totems etc I have them posted on a pinterest page. Click the like below if you'd like to browse! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Aussie.mum's Pinterest Page

o

Beautiful! I love the red glass.

o

aussie mum, I had visited your pininterest page earlier, but it was nice to go back for another look. Thank you for the link. marylee

o

She's so cute! Would look great in a small garden area so she could be the highlight of it.TFS Jan

o

Very pretty. It's hard to find red that isn't painted.

o

Thank you :) I had someone say to me "Oh but you've used a lovely red vase in it"......ummmm....yes, that's the whole point! LOL! Do you get people commenting on your choice of glassware and how you've used a 'precious' piece of glass. Actually, I reckon this would make a great topic of conversation so I will re-post it as a new thread! :)

o

She's a real charmer. I really enjoyed your link to pinterest, you have so many pretty things! I'm gonna have to learn how to post things on pinterest! Is it hard to do?

o

Oldcrafty, thanks for your comments.

Posting on pinterest is 'as easy as' :) You need to sign up and then the hardest bit I found, was having to choose 5 other 'boards' to follow when you have no idea who is doing what! LOL!

Once you are through the registration process you start setting up your own boards. (ie you might do one for 'garden ideas' for example, or 'totems' etc etc) Then you can add your own photos by clicking on the "ADD" button or if you see photos on other people's pinterest pages you can click on them and then click on 'pin-it' and it will be "pinned" onto your board.

You can also download a small program so that, if you are surfing the web and see an idea you like, you can click on the 'pin-it' bookmark that you've saved onto your desktop, and this allows you to 'pin' the photo you've found on another website.

It's all quite easy, once you know how! :) Hope this helps! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here